Experienced plumber needs qualifications?

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by toekneer4, May 24, 2009.

1. hallbeck

hallbeck New Member

Did you mean I've when you wrote I,ve? I struggle to understand your pidgin English. Are you Polish by any Chance?

2. GKU

GKU New Member

Gone off track a bit here have'nt we gents :^O

3. wettneck

wettneck New Member

Your not getting this mush,its a Plumbers forum.I am a qualified Plumber and yer knot,I dont give a * about grama.
    Bottom line to repeat again,you aint a Plumber,try calling yerslf BOB,yer mite get some work.

[Edited by: admin]

4. GKU

GKU New Member

:O Language Timothy !!! :^O :^O

5. wettneck

wettneck New Member

You know what they,re like Gnu,just cos hes got a degree in nail polish,thinks he knows it all.The * :^O :^O

6. hallbeck

hallbeck New Member

Your not getting this mush,its a Plumbers forum.I am a qualified Plumber and yer knot,I dont give a **** about grama.
    Bottom line to repeat again,you aint a Plumber,try calling yerslf BOB,yer mite get some work.

Obviously a Polish labourer.

I have work lined up for the next 2 years my little ESN friend.

Maybe if you improved your lamentable spelling and grammar your quotes would be more easily understandable and more work would come your way. Indeed, i may even employ you myself to install some guttering.

7. wettneck

wettneck New Member

Got to go *,i,m lime plastering a garden wall this aft.Probably charge about 2k.

8. hallbeck

hallbeck New Member

Off you toddle - then don't forget to ask mummy to put some sunblock on for you. Don't want your * for brains being fried do we? Ah, bless.

9. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Maybe if you improved your lamentable spelling and grammar your quotes would be more easily understandable and more work would come your way. Indeed, i may even employ you myself to install some guttering.........................Read some of your own posts Professor, your English is not great either!!

10. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

So Dick - how many plumbing jobs do you do that have a potential 500 yr lifespan and use sustainable materials?

We have done Lead work on Scottish castles that I hope will still be around that long, while your houses will have roofs off the level & with a big dip, shrunk/split posts & beams!!!

11. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Dick, I think you will find that timber framing with green oak has quite a history.

12. billneely

billneely New Member

<u>I have work lined up for the next 2 years my little ESN friend.</u>

Have you ever heard so much shi*e come from the one person hes that busy with work hes on here every day just to wind up all the wierdos that dont work for a living. Id honestly put my money on the fact that there is only 3 "Qualified plumbers" on this site and the rest really are wannabe tradesman.
    Get a life Hallbeck.

13. hallbeck

hallbeck New Member

Have you ever heard so much shi*e come from the one person hes that busy with work hes on here every day just to wind up all the wierdos that dont work for a living. Id honestly put my money on the fact that there is only 3 "Qualified plumbers" on this site and the rest really are wannabe tradesman.
    Get a life Hallbeck

Would you be good enough to quote the post where i claimed to be a qualified plumber?

Maybe i should qualify my earlier statement. When i said i had 2 years work lined up - i didn't mean 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week. What i meant was that i have sites lined up to keep me as busy as i wish to be for 2 years.

As you will know from carefully reading my posts before posting defamatory comments - i am a house builder. In case you aren't aware, there is rather a lot of office based work when it comes to building houses. If its ok by you (and even if it isn't) i will occasionally log onto the screwfix website.

14. tackleburger

tackleburger New Member

All built with green oak such is the demand for your magnificent structures. Hand stripped and sawn on site never bought in, all done by highly skilled artisans designed to last 500 years. Oh and the plumbing? Push fitted by bob himself with a guy doing a homer fitting the boiler. Really, Hallbeck give us a break we might make the odd typo, (which, incidentally is boring to point out as who cares anyway) but we are not idiots and you my friend are pretty boring with the tall tales. Make a useful contribution and you might get some respect.

Next time your near Tewkesbury Abbey take a look at the leadwork, done by a Plumber who trained me on lead. Complete work of art and barring another disaster it'll be around for 500 years like Dick's castles.

15. <u>"there is only 3 "Qualified plumbers" on this site and
    the rest really are wannabe tradesman"</u>

Really! pick the other two from the list below,

Captain Leaky
    Dick Puller
    G Brown
    GKU
    Mantor
    Tacklelburger
    Tightenit
    Tom Plumb
    wettneck

goodbye

16. tackleburger

tackleburger New Member

And who the * are you anyway!

17. Switcher

Switcher New Member

I plumbed a whole house recently and the lead on the chimney was never mentioned. Suffice to say I would have told the old git to go and get a joiner to do it which he did anyway.

18. hallbeck

hallbeck New Member

All built with green oak such is the demand for your magnificent structures. Hand stripped and sawn on site never bought in, all done by highly skilled artisans designed to last 500 years. Oh and the plumbing? Push fitted by bob himself with a guy doing a homer fitting the boiler. Really, Hallbeck give us a break we might make the odd typo, (which, incidentally is boring to point out as who cares anyway) but we are not idiots and you my friend are pretty boring with the tall tales. Make a useful contribution and you might get some respect.

Next time your near Tewkesbury Abbey take a look at the leadwork, done by a Plumber who trained me on lead. Complete work of art and barring another disaster it'll be around for 500 years like Dick's castles.

It would be most helpful if you could read my posts instead of just guessing at their content.

Nowhere did i say i only used green oak.
    Nowhere did i say it was all hand stripped and sawn on site.
    Nowhere did i say that boilers were fitted by a guy doing a homer.
    Nowhere did i tell a tall tale - nowhere!

I got involved with this thread soley to point out that the statement that you could not call yourself a plumber without having served an apprenticeship - was and is incorrect.

I do build houses for a living. I do have sites for another 20 houses already bought and waiting. I do do much of my own plumbing (i also do most of the first and second fix carpentry, roofing, groundworks, painting, kitchen fitting and i can drive and own a 360 excavator). I do have a degree in business management.

I have never claimed to be a qualified plumber or have offered advice that requires such a qualification.

I am sorry that plumbers seem to have become so clannish as to want to denegrate all other trades. I have no idea why this is so. Plumbing is, for sure, a respected trade - but so is plastering, electrics, brick laying, joinery. The plumbers on here who choose to run down thier fellow tradesmen do plumbing as a whole a great disservice and merely encourage more DIY plumbing. Who would want a plumber in their house when, on here at any rate, plumbers show so much arrogance and disdain to others?

As for the roof on Tewkesbury Abbey - i am sure it is a work of art. Good leadwork always is. But please don't forget that its help up by the work of groundworkers, masons and joiners - all of whom have been called semi skilled labourers on this exact thread.

19. And who the * are you anyway!

stay cool pal

If your lucky you might get picked as one of the two.

20. tackleburger

tackleburger New Member

So you do do the pipe pushing on the green oak jobs then? I have a licence to drive an arctic but don't own one at the moment better money as a skilled plumber as opposed to a semi skilled lorry driver or joiner.