Experienced Worker Practical Assessment Route (EWPAR) to NVQ Level 2 in Site Carpentry

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by Geordie Taylor, May 2, 2011.

1. benson100

benson100 New Member

hi mate i have been shuttering for 4 years now. The problem i have is that i need to get my Level 2 Form work card. I was wondering if you could help me obtain this as I have evidence to support this such as photos wage slips and references. Please could you help.

Lee

2. Geordie Taylor

Geordie Taylor New Member

Hi Lee,

I don't see why not if there is a C&G qualification.

I'll ask those that i sub for and come back to you.

Could you email me your details to geordietaylor@sky.com for a quicker response.

Aye,

Geordie

3. Geordie Taylor

I've beena sked to run EWPARs ont eh follwing dates and there are places left if anyone is interested,

Sat 13th Aug and Wed 17th Aug.

Aye,

Geordie

4. chris neville

chris neville New Member

hi geordie
    just moved back too uk from ireland have been carpenter for 13yrs but no papers and want too do an ewpa .living in hull .
    want to get it done quick as possible can you give me info on course ,cost  location, ect

bit of info for people aswell STAY AWAY from censura in harrow london its a scam they take your cash and run !!!!

5. andrew wilkes

andrew wilkes New Member

hi geordie,
                  just to say thanks for assessing me for my nvq level 2 in site carpentry, well worth doing to anyone with experience,
                  would reccomend this course to anyone ,good practical test with professinal disscustion :).

6. Geordie Taylor

Andrew,

Thanks very much. You did it mate, i just pointed you in the right direction using the map provided by the CAA/CITB. Legendary performance and one of the best timber frames that i've seen. Well done!

I'll hook you up with Nick Howell regarding the teaching/assessing quals next week.

Aye,

Geordie

7. Geordie Taylor

Chris,

Julia tells me that you've spoken and she's looking into the funding availible for you.

Aye for now,

Geordie

8. Geordie Taylor

I'm running a EWPAR on Sat 3 Sep in Yorkshire. I understand that there are two places left. Please email me if you're interested. geordietaylor@sky.com

Always happy to talk or email anyone who is considering this route.

Aye,

Geordie

9. chris neville

chris neville New Member

hi geordie
    thanks for the assessment on nvq2 carpentry course would recomend this too anyone seeking the ewpar route
    and thanks for getting the funding made a big difference
    great advice support and people
    cheers

10. charlie1

charlie1 New Member

Hi Geordie I am thinking on going to superskills to do EWPAR NVQ2 in site capentry are you still doing it what joints do you do and haw difficult is the drawing or is it nothing to worry about.

11. mark S

mark S Guest

Hello, just to let anybody who still wants to know about the Experienced Workers Practical Assessment for achievement of site carpentry level 2 NVQ
    or any other trades that we cover. (plastering, bricklaying, painting)

Message was edited by: Screwfix Peter Due to unsuitable content

12. Hi Geordie

Can you contact me re the EWPAR. I have a few people looking to take it on.

Thanks
    S

13. Bepp

Bepp New Member

Hi guys, I have been formwork carpenter for 15 years but no certificate, no cscs card.
    Anyone could advise me where can i get EWPA route? or other way?
    HELP!
    Please