Faulty goods

Discussion in 'Screwfix' started by Spookster, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Spookster

Spookster New Member

Just had the pleasure of returning a pair of dewalt boots which had the sole coming away from the upper to the Swansea store near the city centre.
    Sales assistant did a lot of oohs and aahs, then the manager came for a nose, and informed me that i have been walking the wrong way in them?????
    Having only had them for 7 weeks it equates to 35 days on my feet, but no, the manager was adamant it was all my fault, having "never had this problem before".
    Had a replacement pair in the end, but he can look out if these start to split.

2. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Ahh, there's the problem Spooky, you actually walked in them.. Yer supposed to work in them. :p:p:p:p

Spookster likes this.
  3. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

What does he think you are a Penguin.:):)

4. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

What's it got to do with him anyway, they will just throw them back to their wholesaler anyway.

Bloody jobworth, only a manager because he's to thick to work the front line. :)

karl-duck likes this.
  5. big all

big all Screwfix Select

6. moppylhd

moppylhd Member

But were you wearing dewalt socks and undercrackers !!!!

7. flateric

flateric Well-Known Member

Sales of goods act......... Not fit for the purpose of ??????? not a prayer I would never darken their door again

8. karl-duck

karl-duck New Member

I bought the same and the materiel in the heel wore away in a couple of days and ended up with a huge blister on my heel through them