Festool customer service

Discussion in 'Tool Talk' started by sospan, Jun 20, 2016.

1. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

Well I am impressed so far

I purchased an EB1400 router after a Aldi special went bang - I know one extreme for another, but I wanted a small quite powerful routers and couldn't be bothered trawling round looking at comparisons and prices. Included in the price is free theft insurance - you contribute £100 and they give you a brand new replacement wasn't expecting that

I was picked up the router at that carpet place that sells tools :) . I mentioned that the router jig framework looks interesting. The sales rep apologised that they don't stock them for me to look at but would mention it to the Festool area rep.

Recently I got a call from the rep apologising for the delay and would I like a demo /trial of the jig at the shop or he can come to whatever job site I was at and give me a demo there!! And it is relatively cheap £260

Over the years spent £000's on DeWalt, Makita, Stihl etc and never got a telephone call or Christmas card.

KIAB likes this.