Festools Christmas offering

Discussion in 'Tool Talk' started by sospan, Nov 11, 2016.

1. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

Disappointed they didn't come out with a tree that hoovers up its own needles !

But £7.99 gets you these

upload_2016-11-11_17-33-27.png

2. tore81

tore81 Screwfix Select

Any good festool tool boxes reccomended I'm getting ****** off lookingfor things lol

Sparkielev likes this.
  3. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

I'm getting one of these. It's the closest thing I might get to actually owning (and affording:)) some festool kit. I can finally brag about owning festool!

malkie129 likes this.
  4. FatHands

FatHands Well-Known Member

I am getting peed off too looking for carp. I think I am going to get one of those dewalt tsask trolley and boxes. Balls to the expense!

5. FatHands

Nice Sos. Wait, £7.99 for 2 balls?! Not even @chippie244 can afford to do his tree out with them!

6. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

It would be too much for me to suggest that some posters should get pair of ........ with or without the Festool logo ;)

KIAB, Joe95 and FatHands like this.
  7. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

This is a bit bizarre
    Knife and chopping board set - you have to be a real fanatic to want one of these in your kitchen
    upload_2016-11-11_20-12-24.png

8. FatHands

;):D:p

9. wiggy

wiggy Screwfix Select

Man cave, no women allowed, except every other weekend, maybe the odd mid week