Fitting p bath panel.

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by devj, Mar 22, 2007.

1. devj

devj New Member

Can anyone tell me how to fit the bath panel to a p bath. i seem to have thrown the distructions away.

it may be simple but ive never fitted one before.

Thanks.

2. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

Same as any other plastic bath panel except you may have to trim from each end so the "P" fits nicely on the bath. Build suitable timber support if needed, trim to size and pop in place - sounds easy but these can be a right fiddle;)

3. trevtheplumber

trevtheplumber New Member

think i've fitted a few. has it got little wood blocks? try to find instructions on line

4. devj

devj New Member

had a quick look for instructions on line, no luck yet will try a more detailed look later. yes it dores have wooden blocks and four brackets .90 degrees with a slot cut out of them, i assume these are for adjustment?

5. trevtheplumber

wood on floor so gap is forward and at bottom metal at top slot to bath if i remember right, top clips in and bot screws in.4 wooden blocks 1 ether end 2 round bend .sorry was last year!

6. 207.2

207.2 New Member

Instructions! You english plumbs are all stopid! We polish plumbs teac you all the trics but you fink we dont now our ars from our lbow. All you nead is xspandin fome (bout 4 tins). Spray under bath, wate till gone hard then cut sqaure shape, paint for cheapy customer or tile for nice modern bath look and bobski your ankle!

7. trevtheplumber

8. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

is that you Borat?

9. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

was it from B&Q ? go in and ask them to copy the instructions from another as yours are (ahem) missing!