Fnurrrrr

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 33931, Aug 23, 2016.

1. “My dad has suggested that I register for a donor card. He’s a man after my own heart.”

“Why is it old people say ‘there’s no place like home’, yet when you put them in one ...”

“What do you call three members of Abba in a French slaughterhouse? Abba trois.”

“I got ripped off in Ireland recently. I bought some cocaine from Limerick but the third and fourth lines were a lot shorter.”

“Brexit is a terrible name, sounds like cereal you eat when you are constipated.”

“I often confuse Americans and Canadians. By using long words.”

“Don’t you hate it when people assume you’re rich because you sound posh and went to private school and have loads of money?”

“Hilary Clinton has shown that any woman can be president, as long as your husband did it first.”

“I spotted a Marmite van on the motorway. It was heading yeastbound.”

“Back in the day, Instagram just meant a really efficient drug dealer.”

“I’ll tell you what’s unnatural in the eyes of God. Contact lenses.”

“Elton John hates ordering Chinese food. Soya seems to be the hardest word.”

@@@tumbleweed@@@

teabreak and KIAB like this.
  2. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

People said follow your dreams, so I went back to bed...;)

3. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Once had a girlfriend who had a tattoo of a seashell on her inner thigh, when I put my ear up against it I couldn't hear the sea but funnily enough I could smell the seaweed. :oops::p

chippie244 and KIAB like this.
  4. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

:eek::eek:

5. PaulBlackpool

PaulBlackpool Screwfix Select

I am going all out for organ donation this year. I am going to buy them a Wurlitzer.

6. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Join the queue.:D:cool:;)
    Are you still into 'paint effects'?

7. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Any particular kind of cook?

8. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

I see 'Roamerhome' aka 'Miss Pickle' has again been deleted or shall we say 'moved on'.:cool::p:D