For sale

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by proby, May 8, 2015.

1. proby

proby Active Member

8foot stone slab for sale one owner as new must sell as changing job. Phone Mr E milliband.

2. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Has it been engraved with some pointless rubbish. :D

3. proby

proby Active Member

Yes but it should be ok for crazy paving

4. PaulBlackpool

PaulBlackpool Screwfix Select

Somebody (now being cared for in the community) was paid to advise him to do this.
    Should have come with a free sledgehammer.

5. teabreak

teabreak Screwfix Select

Make a good headstone for the Labour party!:)

6. And that, dear readers, is why this country is more depressing on May 8th than the day before.

A party gives a series of promises that are socially just, honest, humane, to the obvious betterment of society, and a bunch of heartless cynics have a darned good chortle over them.

shakes head sadly

7. PaulBlackpool

PaulBlackpool Screwfix Select

As I said in my other post I am generally a Labour supporter and I am not ashamed to nail my colours to the mast but I am still critical of such a daft thing as what has turned out to be a memorial stone. What the hell were they thinking of?. There a few things wrong with the Labour Party IMHO and the general election. One was the vilification of Ed Milliband by the Non-Dom Murdock Tory dominated press. Blair and Brown were more Tory than John Major and Ken Clarke and on a lighter note ; Jews should not eat bacon sandwiches.:)

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  8. proby

proby Active Member

Just because they put it in writing dosnt mean it would happen. And I'm sure one of Eds advisers said they might not be able to honour them. But seriously Ed milliband a world leader:rolleyes: we dodged the bullet there. As politicians go I think Cameron is the lesser evil at the minuet, and even he has got a Scotish name:(.
    The Labour Party now has to find a new leader that is credible, good luck with that. It was on the news this morning it could be Ed balls wife so no change at all:p

9. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

No-one likes to say it, but what done for Ed was his lack of English appearance.

10. FatHands

FatHands Well-Known Member

things going to get better, worse, stay the same? what do we think peeps?

11. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

depends where you live and your status in life, tories never give a toss about us poor northerens so its gonna get tough for us, :(

p.s fats, I done you a vid on cylinders, gravity v pressurized, check it out,

Gatt and KIAB like this.
  12. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Great:) always find your vids intresting, never too old to learn a few things from them.

13. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

We are ALL learning as we go KIAB, every day's a skool day. ;)

14. proby

proby Active Member

Politicians don't give a toss about anybody ( but theirselves) it's just a question of who dose the least damage overall. Bet it's not long before Ed is on the after dinner speaking circuit, or working for butcher Blair as a peace envoy raking the money in.;)