Freudian Slip

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 33931, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Even Clement was at it :(

Jeepers - is child abuse that rife?

Full credit, at least, to Lady Freud for not doing the obvious denial.

2. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I haven't watched the programme but I would hesitate to believe a TV show without proof.

3. I haven't watched it either - but it seems pretty clear from what I hear in the news. And the Lady F has effectively acknowledged this by issuing an apology and a wish that the (now) old lady concerned can get some closure from this.

Unusually decent of her.

Yes, I know I know - why didn't she say anything before? Not an easy thing to do.

4. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Why did the 'victims' not say anything before, more like. I mean, 40 years and 70 years ago?

Blimey.

5. That does seem strange to those who are not involved, but it does seem to be the way that young victims react; they feel they're the ones who have done 'wrong'. Or they'll get into trouble if they report it. Or simply won't be believed. It's hellish.

It seems incredible, but even in the fairly recent case of hundreds(?) of young girls abused by the Asian group in Rotherham, these girls would go home at the end of the abuse, not say a word, and then return to the homes of these disgusting people the next day.

It beggars belief, but these are children and cannot think like adults. It is astonishing the mind control involved.

(Hundreds? Lawd - I just checked - it was likely to be around 1,400 :eek: )

6. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

The tread title????.

No slip about it, he knew what he was doing. :mad::mad:

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  7. Mr. Handyandy

DA likes to make a catchy headline. Obviously a Sunday Sport reader.

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  8. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

What a Double decker bus, found on the moon.:D:D:D

9. Mr. Handyandy

Yep, two of them ironically!