Funny Car Stickers

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Crowsfoot, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

I know that we've run this thread a few times before, however, just yesterday I was behind a car that had this sign in the back window.

"FREE BREAK TEST FOR TAIL GATERS" :):):)

Funny...but my all-time favourite is still

"I LOVE TRAFFIC WARDENS"
    PS BACK IN A COUPLE OF MINUTES

:):):)

Tappy,

2. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

I'm not drunk, just dodging potholes. :)

3. It's 'brake'...:rolleyes: (Morning, Crow :))

But, anyways, the very funniest car sticker I have ever seen ever is this one:

Attached Files:

4. Coloumb

Coloumb Screwfix Select

Maybe he means any car tail gating will be eligible for a full (free) structural integrity test?

5. Coloumb

Coloumb Screwfix Select

Maybe I'm thick as bottom chocolate but I don't get it.o_O

6. (It's the ischy symbol or summat (can't remember t'spelling). It shows your allegiance to Christianity. Y'know, typical Christian - a bit loony and proud...)

7. Coloumb

Coloumb Screwfix Select

But that's funny in a sort intellectual kind of way, rather than "funny" in a seaside postcard kind of way? Indeed, one could argue that it is so nonpareil as to not be relevant to this thread. Could one not?

:oops:

8. Coloumb

Coloumb Screwfix Select

"My other wife is a Porshe".

Or something

9. rd1

rd1 Member

Mr DA,
    Is it really a problem if somebody believes in God,do you actually take pleasure in disrespecting the faith they hold. I do understand the evidence but still understand the variety of reasons that people would want to believe in a particular faith.
    You appear to be an educated person by the number of corrections you point out to people, but surely you understand that even though society allows the freedom of speech, sometimes it is far nicer to respect other peoples views or or respond in a manner that does not cause offense.

PaulBlackpool likes this.
  10. Don't you get bludy clever with me.

I can't cope... :(

11. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

12. RD1. I agree absolutely.

I'm chust having a joke there. That Col defused with aplomb... :oops:

And I do not - you'll be glad to hear - go around telling people I'm an atheist and 'believers' are loons.

Instead, I wait for 'them' to announce themselves - and then they are fair game.

Anyone who places a 'fish' on their car or house is a twit. I have never said that to their face, tho' - 'cos that would be rude. If they ever - and some have - begin an point of discussion from their religious pov tho', then I do, very gladly, engage. Gently at first, just to see how disillusioned they are; if they are 'nice' gentle believers, like most Anglicans tend to be, then I go easy.

If they show any hint of piousness or arrogance or smugness due to their belief, however, (eg. if they are RC or worse...) I do for the jugular.

13. Coloumb

Coloumb Screwfix Select

There now, that's all sorted then.

14. Coloumb

Coloumb Screwfix Select

Must be Friday by now eh?

15. plumber-boy

plumber-boy Well-Known Member

bumper-sticker-4.jpg

Attached Files:

16. miss pickle

miss pickle Well-Known Member