Gas Engineers Wanted, Bristol and Gloucester areas.

Discussion in 'Job Talk' started by Deltapoint Services, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Deltapoint Services

Deltapoint Services New Member

We require 2 full time gas engineers to join our growing company. Must have all relevant ACS tickets required for boilers, heaters and cookers as a minimum. Experience of boiler breakdown and fault diagnosis is a must, unvented, LPG or oil qualifications a distinct advantage. Good rates of pay on offer for the right candidates, if interested in hearing more please reply with details of how to contact you.

2. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

dear mr deltapoint,
    phew, you're a god sent to me, I was getting worried that i might not find employment to give me all the benefits of a pension,sick pay and holidays before I reach 65 in 4 years time, You're a bit out of the way but if you're supplying a van and fuel card the journey in a morning to your place from mine will take about 6 hours and the 6 hours return will mean I earn 4 hours overtime each day and that will come in handy to me, I'll work weekends too, if its premium rates,
    If you need a reference just ask on here, most know me and i have good feedback on Ebay too,
    thank you very much indeed for this chance to work for a growing company,

regards tomplum

Phil the Paver likes this.
  3. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Dunno Tomp, if this weather keeps up, they'll be supplying a company rowing boat. ;);)