Gis a job??.... 18yo passed ACS & Level 2 gas & plumbing Full licence

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by JordanMc, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Jordan

Jordan Guest

2. Jordan

Jordan Guest

Isn't it funny mate what you find on google....

There was pic of Mariusz woth his lovelies coming straight from the gym...
    http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx339/Jaguar_John/Plumber/Mariusz_Pudzianowskiandthegirls.jpg

And guess what? Did I find one of you with the 7 yes seven birds you have at the gym....No sorry mate I couldn't it did find one with you and 4 birds from the gym though....

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx339/JaguarJohn/Plumber/MonkeyBoywithhisbirds.jpg

Enjoy yourself Monkey Boy

3. superfurryanimal

superfurryanimal New Member

£20 i wipe my * with them.

Message was edited by: Screwfix Moderator

4. xsilver

xsilver New Member

Wow this is a funny topic i have read it front to back. I remember saying to my missus that i would let her into a little secret. I told her that "men" don't exist, i told her that the male of the species doe nots really get much past 15 - 16 years old. We just pretend to be "grown up" but really we don't change much. We still play games it is the games have just changed now its indoor football, darts and pool. We still have toys but instead of a Big trax, remote control cars, we have mobile phones and multitool knifes.  We still collect stuff instead of Panini stickers its tools, motor bikes/cars and stamps. Most men will laugh at a loud fart in a quiet room and if your in the pub you may even stand up and take a bow. And now in the age of the net we dont argue in playgrounds we do it on forums.

And why did i enjoy this post so much? Because i like you lot never really  got past 16. Did someone just fart lol.