Gun grade foam

Discussion in 'Kitchen Fitters' Talk' started by Mblack, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Mblack

Mblack Member

Has anybody else had issues with the no nonsense foam having no gas/propellant? I've had 5 cans in the last 2 months run out after only a small amount of foam?

2. Big Dunk

Big Dunk Active Member

Old post I know but the last load of gun grade foam I have bought (4 cans so far) has been like this, thought my gun may have been leaking but maybe not. Seems to be when left over a few days after opening. Anyone else or just me/my gun

3. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Yes, had two cans that ran out of puff, both still half full.

Left gun on can, next day can totally flat, tried another gun & can exactly the same thing happened.

4. Big Dunk

Big Dunk Active Member

I'll maybe try another brand next then, see what happens

5. Biffo

Biffo Member

if its gun grade you are after go for soudal , all eurocell stockists have it .

and always buy a decent gun ,the cheap ones are a waste of time

6. Big Dunk

Big Dunk Active Member

How much are eurocell selling it for? I've actually just applied for an account there. I never asked about the price of foam, I know silicone is dirt cheap there though.

7. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi

Sorry to hear you have had problems with our products. Please email online@screwfix.com with your order details so our customer service team can investigate and help resolve this matter

Peter

8. Biffo

Biffo Member

depends on what discount % they give you itll be aroung £2.50 ish