Halloweeeeen ...

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by miss pickle, Oct 31, 2015.

1. miss pickle

miss pickle Well-Known Member

images-81.jpeg

Anybody got any scary ghosty stories :)

2. miss pickle

3. PaulBlackpool

PaulBlackpool Screwfix Select

4. Coloumb

Coloumb Screwfix Select

Last night someone did a guff in the front room that wrecked it. No one was owning up so I guess it was a ghost guff.

miss pickle likes this.
  5. miss pickle

6. miss pickle

This place is down the road from me, it closed down this year. Its all empty now and there is supposed to be two ghosts there. It was first opened in 1623 :eek: that's a long time ago o_O I'm gonna walk past it with the dog after dinner and have a nosey :D
    Hoildays+and+walking+2013+189.JPG

7. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Why did it close?

8. miss pickle

It wasn't making enough money :( its just sitting there all big and deserted and lonely looking now with all that whitewash all over the windows :(

We think Wetherspoon's are taking it over :) be nice to see it all new and refurbished and loved again :D

9. Coloumb

Coloumb Screwfix Select

miss pickle likes this.
  10. miss pickle

Oh wow col this is so cool! This will keep me quiet for hours! I LOVE stuff like this :)
    Is this what you do for a living :eek: that's brilliant!
    I went straight to the pow camp :D gonna have a look at the rest of it now.

11. miss pickle

The photos on the website are great to see col. I find stuff like this absolutely fascinating. I don't know why :D I just do.
    So many interesting ones but my favorite ones so far are of the Saint Ebba hospital. The comments people leave really add to it also.

12. miss pickle

I have had the best Halloween ever looking through this website col :) I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you.