Hallway refurbishment

Discussion in 'Job Talk' started by Kevin Boorman, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Kevin Boorman

Kevin Boorman New Member

We are currently very close to making an offer on a 3 bedroom semi. My wife wants to do one thing straight away if we proceed. when you come in the front door there are two doors on the left including a studwork work cupboard I am not asking someone to be to the penny but how much roughly to do the following,
    Remove both internal doors, block one door up, remove stud built cupboard plaster board and then dot and dab walls and make ceiling good,put back existing skirting remove architrave and generally make good for me to paint. Floor is not an issue as we would put new laminate in. Just an idea please 1000, 5000 ???

Thank you

2. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

How longs a piece of string, need more inform as to the dimensions of the stud work, length of skirting etc, etc.

Photos would help a lot.

3. Kevin Boorman

Kevin Boorman New Member

Phil,

Sorry i cant be exact but its removing full height stud cupboard 1000 mm x 1200 mm block up one door then the rest is plaster boarding think its called dot and dab and then put back on old skirting no more than two meters remove 3 door way arcitraves and the rest is making good i dont know 3 day job no decoration

4. Kevin Boorman

Kevin Boorman New Member

Can anyone put an approximate cost on this 3 days two guys plastering skip and then making good £1500 ???

5. Kevin Boorman

Kevin Boorman New Member

Phil
    Photos too big for here have you got an email address or have a look at my updated notes