Hanging Polystyrene insulating rolls

Discussion in 'Painters' Talk' started by faolteam, Nov 27, 2016.

1. faolteam

faolteam New Member

Are u sure its fine im scared now,

i have it drying on wall over night and tomorrow i will start again insulating thermal roll

the other thing they had in the shop was like a cement polyfilla type for covings ceramic etc

2. "cement polyfilla type for covings ceramic etc"

You are kidding?

The other one you mentioned - the thicker wall paste for 'blown' coverings etc - should be ok, if you are not going to get the 'proper' stuff.

3. faolteam

faolteam New Member

I'm a novice I have to learn chill

4. Hey, man - I'm chill.

grrrrrrrrrrrr :)

5. faolteam

faolteam New Member

Well I did all this it seemed it was working but the bottom about 2ft up is coming away still and the other wall on the other side is similar on that wall the adhesive is slowly dripping down not sure if its the fact I was putting this on a insulation

I did everything asked and the bottom of it 2ft up is coming away
    The wall on the other side is similar but the adhesive is slowly dripping out unless I use a litre of loctite I just give up its a nightmare

6. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

The coldest part of the wall is at the bottom, at this time of year it could take a little longer to dry, you are clearly doing something wrong.