Happy New Year folks

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by joinerjohn1, Dec 31, 2014.

1. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Well 2014 is almost at an end. Off out very shortly to my younger brothers infamous party, so, I'll probably be slightly wrecked by the time I get back. A Happy and Prosperous New Year to everyone at Screwfix and all my friends here on the SF forums. Have a good un.

Lang may your lum reek.

JJ1

2. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Happy new year to you too and all the other reprobates on here aswell.

3. Rulland

Rulland Screwfix Select

Ditto, as the film said, and no one will remember!.

4. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

Happy New Year to everyone.

5. malkie129

malkie129 Screwfix Select

Best wishes for a Happy New Year to everyone for 2015 ;)

6. Ray Retired

Ray Retired Active Member

Wishing all the lads an lasses involved wi' ScrewFix & this Community forum a braw Hogmanay and a very active 'n prosperous New Year for 2015...

Aye an special wishes to 'em that helped make me man cave more hospitable this Winter... Marras are always sayin' how snug 'n accommodating t'is nowadays. :D

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

Does tha' last bit read a bit iffy or did I mebee start celebrating a bit early? *hic* ;)

7. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

Just time to jump on this thread .....

Thanks to all that have offered their advice "free of charge" to me and others over the past year

As always, plenty of DIY tasks for the coming year so more questions will be likely

All enjoy the end of this year and the start of a new one, may it bring all you wish for :):)o_O