HATE LIFE

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by koolpc, Nov 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

What's that then?
    Keep enough aside too pay your broadband bill and therefore it's all under control? -benchmark-
    :p

2. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

A few of us have lost family members from them being stuck on alcohol. In all seriousness i do not find it amusing in any way at all that kools goes on about drinking. And the way he talks about wishing his own death. It's not a laughing matter for me.

Have a look for CGN's 'What were you working on today' thread. That will fill in the gaps for you.

3. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

It was that dry-lining box. :-(

4. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Yeah, and I bet a few people have lost family members when their house has collapsed on top of em, but still Kools keeps on putting it up here with a cheesy caption that twist's the knife.
    I've known people who've succumbed too alcohol and it's beaten them, but this is a public forum, you can't expect everyone to walk on eggshells all the time, just in case!
    I've previously written at least two very serious posts directed at kpc, containing my honest advice and concern about his situation, but as you well know, sometimes a bit of jest is just the ticket.
    Please don't be offended, Joe, about 'anything' I scribe on here.

It's not personally directed at you. :)

CGN, Deleted member 33931 and Joe95 like this.
  5. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

Glad you recognise.

I didn't mean to come across a spoilsport to the fun!:)

6. I would imagine that, between everyone on here, there has been pretty much every possible sort of anguish imaginable - loss of close ones, tragic accidents, addictions, family troubles - everything.

So we simply cannot walk on eggshells all the time in case we unintentionally offend or upset anyone, or else there would simply be nothing to talk about.

Obviously what wouldn't be right would be to mock or directly target an individual's circumstances on here with the intention of upsetting them, but that's not what's been happening. So, all good.

The exception is religious belief, of course - there, anything goes :D

(I'm ashamed... :oops:)

Joe95 and CGN like this.
  7. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Yes

8. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

No, i messed up.

9. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Sorry guys. I will try not to mention my drinking on here again. Didn't realise some have had bad experiences in the family regarding it. I apologise guys.

10. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

Carry on mentioning it if you are still drinking, as both longboat and Dev said, we can't walk on eggshells. I will have to get over it:)

11. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

So what happened to forgiveness?

longboat likes this.
  12. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

I agree. But, what i did was terrible and as there was no love in the marriage anyway, for at least 10 years i expect her to wash her hands of me. I told her that if she truly loved me she would fight to keep us togeva.

Obviously she doesn't. Me? I do love her and have told her many times. But, i am just a pratt anyway. A big adulterer. Seeking love elsewhere when i shouldn't.

13. Dr Bodgit

Dr Bodgit Super Member

I won't have that kind of language (Timothy), you're not a pratt and having the need to seek love (elsewhere) means there's a reason why you need to do so and that reason needs to be recognised. You have needs just like everyone else and you ignore those needs at your peril.

You clearly have a need for love, a relationship and all that goes with it and your needs are not being fulfilled. Your needs are reasonable and so your actions might be regarded as reasonable too.

koolpc likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.