He just turned and walked out.

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Ryluer, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

My Uncle was called to hospital some years ago for the birth of his child.
    On the way in someone told him the good news that his wife had already given birth to a baby girl.

So he just turned and walked out again and went back to work.
    He had 6 girls in total and then finally a boy.

2. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Many years ago I was present at the birth of my first daughter. When I got there, the nurse told me to put this green gown thing on and then led me to the labour suite. Watching the miracle of childbirth was bloody fantastic. ( I recommend it for every prospective father) Anyway, afterwards, I made my way back and entered the waiting room (still with the green gown on) A chap standing there asked me what I thought would cause pain in his mid right side. I suggested it could be something to do with his liver, or a stomach ailment. He says. "You seem a bit unsure Doctor." :eek::eek:.. I told him I wasn't a doctor. He then said "Oh sorry,, are you a surgeon then?" :eek::eek: I told him I was only there as my wife had just given birth to our first born. He then asked why I had a green gown on, so I told him the hospital expects the father to wear one for infection control whilst they watch the birth.. Well he nearly fainted, said "I don't want to see anything like that,,,, Oh no,, Oh NO." Put his coat on and practically ran out of the room. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

3. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Crikey. That sounds like a situation Mr Bean would be caught up in.

Well at least you tried to help.

I'd be like that guy. I wouldn't even watch it if it was on the telly.
    I don't mind watching a cow calve though and have calved manys a cow and helped the vet with a few caesarians.
    Man is more suited for that situation.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  4. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

I chickened out too I was at the other end telling her not to make such a fuss over it, :rolleyes: