hi all these came with my bath and not sure how they fit think theyre for the panel

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by steve 61, Feb 19, 2015.

1. steve 61

steve 61 New Member

20150219_223947.jpg
    20150219_223935.jpg
    20150219_223947.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

They fit under the lip of the bath tub, there may be blocks of wood or a strip of wood to screw them to. Fit them the other way around as shown in the first picture.

3. plumber-boy

plumber-boy Well-Known Member

They are also cr@p,yet another product on the market that is useless.

4. steve 61

steve 61 New Member

Thanks for your replies

5. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

What type of bath do you have, is it a 'P' bath or standard rectangular?

6. steve 61

steve 61 New Member

It is a p shaped shower bath.

7. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

Think I had the same one, will you cut the height of the panel? the clips are adjustable (length ways) so the panel can protrude out.

If so the bottom edge will require something to support to and fix into as well. You can use the panel as a template to cut the curve from a piece of timber, use a level and plumb down and fix the wooden batten on the floor, you can then use stainless screws accompanied with white headed caps to hide the fixing about4 fixings along the bottom.

8. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

They look like they should be fixed to the floor, so that a lip at the base of the panel can be clipped into them, keeping the shape required.

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

9. malkie129

malkie129 Screwfix Select

Must confess, I really don't know, but I'm tending to agree with HA on this one.

10. plumber-boy

plumber-boy Well-Known Member

If it's a P shaped bath you need to set the bath at panel height,then secure the clips to the floor and the wooden edge under the bath,it's a bit fidderly and then clip bath panel in place,HORRAY!! job done.
    Now every time some knocks the panel in the wrong place it will come lose,its great fun.:mad:
    ENJOY!!!!!:)

11. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

This is the literature I got with my 'P' bath.

Bath Panel.jpg

Brian Watson likes this.