Hilti 1st fix nail gun

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by carl ward, Apr 14, 2014.

1. carl ward

carl ward New Member

2. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Don't know anything about them, but going by whats used on sites, for that amount of money, I would buy a Plaslode.

3. Phil the Paver

Looking at your Avatar and where your from, do you ride at Dustable MX??:)

4. wally

wally Screwfix Select

Ive got 2 Hilti drills & very good they are to if thats any help. I would say they are the cream of all drills if you are prepared to spend the money for something good

5. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

That's an expensive hammer but if it saves time and Hilti are excellent.

6. carl ward

carl ward New Member

Yeap sometimes when i feel like braving the bumps !!!

Well the hilti 1st is around the same price as the paslode and i have heard about how good all other hilti tools thats what has made me ask about it !!

7. Phil the Paver

Lol I know what you mean, I used to ride at his old track Essex MX, those woodchips get real rough by the end of the day. :p

8. carl ward

carl ward New Member

9. joiner1959

joiner1959 Active Member

Havn't used this model but it looks good,smaller than the Paslodes I currently use. Never had any problems with Paslodes. Keep it clean and regularly serviced and there shouldn't be any probs. Bought a Bostitch last year as a second framing nailer.Nightmare. Unreliable, poor power and have shot myself twice with the damn thing.