Hit and Run

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Ryluer, Apr 12, 2016.

1. madhatter1uk

madhatter1uk Screwfix Select

And when a joy rider or nutter rams you off the road for it, it will be hilarious won't it. Or how about if the car swerves when you break the the mirror and hits you or a pedestrian or another car. That would really show them not to mess with you

2. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

And where's the police when ya need em? Yep back at base eating pizzas, kebabs, McDonalds, or playing cards. :D:D:D:D

3. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Sitting behind a speed camera in the back of a van.

Though saying that I was pulled over the other day by a motorway cop, my van came up on his in car camera system as not being insured, 25 minutes later and a phone call be him to the insurance data base peeps, it transpired my insurer hadn't register my van on the system, blaming a software error. :mad::mad::mad:

4. wiggy

wiggy Screwfix Select

I used to go out with the crow,
    My pet name for my crowbar, but its a bit heavy to swing at speed and a bit difficult to explain to the rozzers

5. Phil the Paver

6. wiggy

wiggy Screwfix Select

Its scary that there are so many reckless people out there and like someone said above about all the foreigners on our roads now, I mean I love all foreign people, but they can't drive for toffee

7. Phil the Paver

Too much of this going on as well, mainly done by our foreign friends.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

8. malkie129

malkie129 Screwfix Select

Have you driven on the continent? On the Autobahns or autoroutes,they are much better than us. When you have overtaken traffic,you pull in directly afterwards,instead of loitering in the outside lanes. :mad:

9. wiggy

wiggy Screwfix Select

Yes I have, many times, and central europe has great roads, I have also driven across america and down africa and two wheeled it in asia but I wouldn't fancy driving in eastern europe, Just look at some of those crazy russian vids.
    And 9 times out of ten when you are stuck in a two hour tail back on the m25, when you eventually get to the cause it will be a lorry with foreign plates or a coach or someone of ethnic minority, I know this as fact as I have personally done the research.

10. Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

Alfred was a tour guide we had whilst on holiday in the Bahamas a few years ago.
    The minimum age you can drive a car there is 21.
    Alfred was horrified at our driving laws and said "at 17 you are still a child and you simply cannot put a child in charge of a motor vehicle".
    You know I think Alfred had got it right.

11. I have this picture of you swinging the crowbar at a reckless driver as you scoot past him, and the hook getting caught in his wing mirror... :rolleyes:

12. I would happily watch as these guys are dragged out of their cars and crowbarred by our Wiggy...

It's just such a nasty, cynical - and dangerous - thing to do.

13. wiggy

wiggy Screwfix Select

A few years back I was on the m25 about 5 in the morning, fast lane 70 mph, some fella comes steaming down the middle lane and cuts in, I give him the full beam treatment, he stamps on his brakes to a stand still, in the fast lane, I knocked it down to second, stamped on the brakes and swerved in to the middle lane, lucky it was so early and there was nothing coming. He then sped off.
    I learnt a valuable lesson that day.
    Give the nutters room, it scared the 5hit out of me.

14. We do not have a fast lane on our motorways.On a 3 lane motorway the middle and outside lane are overtaking lanes.

15. Big Adam

Big Adam New Member

I concur.

16. wiggy

wiggy Screwfix Select

What is it with you people, shut up.

17. If you had been driving correctly and following motorway driving rules you would not have got yourself in that predicament.

18. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

That's a good mo
    The brother was undertaken on the hard shoulder as he exited a round about which led too a motorway. He didn't see him and he probably thought he was hard done by being forced unto the hard shoulder.
    So he slammed on his brakes a few times until he got angry and rammed him from behind with the heavy jeep he was driving.
    You might say my brother is a lunatic but when he mentioned getting the police the bloke slunk off.