How do I fit cabinet door to hotpoint fridge freezer?

Discussion in 'Kitchen Fitters' Talk' started by Garry Briggs, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Garry Briggs

Garry Briggs New Member

I am trying to figure out how to fix the cabinet door to the FF. I have the plastic sliders, I understand how they are supposed to fixed to the FF door on the left hand side but how do I fix it to the door on the right hand side where the hinges are? Or are the sliders the only thing that holds the cabinet doors on?

2. snezza30

snezza30 Member

Garry,

The cabinet doors should be hung on the cabinet using the hinges supplied by the cabinet manufacturer.

The "Sliders" are only fitted on the opposite, opening side of the doors. The sliders just connect the appliance door to the cabinet door, allowing you to pull both open at the same time.

Make sure you fit the cabinet doors to the cabinet and adjust them so they are hung and set correctly BEFORE you try and fit the Fridge/Freezer, otherwise you may find you cant get to the cabinet hinge backplates/adjusters once the Fridge/Freezer is fitted.

Snezza.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
    Gatt likes this.
  3. Garry Briggs

Garry Briggs New Member

Ok thanks for that mate. I thought I was going daft cause my other one was connected to the fridge rather than the cabinet.

Thanks again mate.

4. snezza30

snezza30 Member

No problem Garry, I hope you get it sorted out mate!!!

Snezza.

5. Garry Briggs

Garry Briggs New Member

Snezza,

Maybe you could help me out with something else, I have been looking for brackets/ hinges but don't know what they're called. They are for a cutlery drawer that is hidden in the recess under the wall cabinet, is it canter lever? You pull the drawer down and out towards you, but I don't know what they're called.

6. Garry Briggs

Garry Briggs New Member

Like this one but configured differently for cutlery.

Attached Files: