Hypothethical travel setting

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Mitch_T, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Mitch_T

Mitch_T New Member

So, if a genie was to bestow you with an unlimited amount of money to spend on travels, which countries would you like to visit ?

( or for someone without an imagination - if money wasn't an issue, where would you go and why ? )

2. A full tour of Europe, just need to get a visa organised :rolleyes:

3. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

Do you have any idea what this forum is for ?

Nothing you have posted on or commented on has anything to do with building or home improvements

4. Mitch_T

Mitch_T New Member

I was under the false impression that this is the chit-chat forum. I do hope you will excuse me for trying to socialize. But hey, thanks for giving me a hard time in here, because I am totally living a carefree life and this is definitely my only source of negativity in it. I have a very particular set of skills, skills acquired over a not so long career, that make it difficult to chime in just ANY thread. Trust me, when I find something I feel comfortable giving good advice on, instead of just gibberish that sounds professional, I will do it.

And because I don't feel like posting a completely spammy and unrelated to the topic - I would like to visit Japan. I've always been entranced with their culture, habits, and way of life.

longboat likes this.
  5. jonathanc

jonathanc Guest

well I have a colleague planning to go to North Korea next week.....

6. Mitch_T

Mitch_T New Member

Is he also planning on coming back ?

7. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Lighten up Sospan. This is the "just talk " section where (almost) anything goes.

8. wiggy

wiggy Screwfix Select

Chill out

9. Sparkielev

Sparkielev Screwfix Select

When camper van finished gonna do tour of Europe,

10. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Just tell um your a Liberal, they'll let you in. :D:D

11. Phil the Paver

On my bucket list is hiring or buying a motorcycle in New Zealand and touring from the tip of the North Island to the bottom of the south Island over the course of a couple of months.

12. Phil the Paver

Not according to Jack your not.:p:p:p:p

Sparkielev likes this.
  13. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

I could suggest a tour of the Middle East for Teflon Tony Blair. (well he is still Middle East Peace Envoy) About time he got his a**e out there and did us all a favour.

14. The visa comment was a bit tongue in cheek.

But it is a possibilty.

I sincerely hope we won't need them.

15. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

I'd like to go to the Antarctic. I was dissuaded from joining the British Antarctic Expedition when I left school and I've had a hankering to go there ever since.