I know what we can talk about now :-)

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 33931, Nov 20, 2016.

1. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

So in that long article those 5 words are all you can disagree with?
    Do you agree with the rest of the article?

2. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Well it did make it to a relatively respected magazine, so that has some relevance.

3. Phil the Paver

The whole Actical is that we can just walk, what more is there to say, I don't agree with that.

4. What I is sayin', man, is what made that article truly 'relevant' is that someone on this forum - who has a presumed agenda - selected it and placed it on here.

Other than that, it has no relevance.

It is existential.

Ok, I have never used that word before in my life, and I don;t even know what it means.

But it sure sounds goooood.

And, GOODNIGHT :)

5. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Who on here has had a totally amicable, childless, divorce where both sides were happy at the end of it despite £ billions being involved and the lawyers ending up owning your house?

6. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

So why did you post it?

7. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

I hate people who use big words just to make themselves look perspicacious:p

8. Phil the Paver

To get opinions on what she believes we could/should do, some of those opinions have been aired, other have just used it as ammunition, I'll leave you to work out who understood it enough to give an opinion.

9. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Phil, if you are
    You didn't even read it or understand it.
    If you are going to cut and paste somebody else's opinion please be able to understand and answer questions on it otherwise it's not your opinion it's just cut and paste.

10. Im not a lawyer, or legally trained. But I like to think I can read, and understand, by trying to cross reference and look at opposing arguments. After all is said and done, nobody is perfect or always right/wrong.

But on reading the following link, not withstanding that she is better qualified and trained by me, in such matters, forementioned, Idon't think she is right. This opinion is reached by the number of other prominent people (and their legal advisors) throughout Europe, and also with the following link.

http://www.lisbon-treaty.org/wcm/th.../title-6-final-provisions/137-article-50.html

Never heard of her before, looking into her history now though. A quasi law/journalist looking to increase her fame maybe?

11. Regardless of whether technically she's right - perhaps we can just walk away - the resulting implosion would be catastrophic for virtually everyone - except the likes of Putin.

People, we chust don't realise how close to the 'edge' we are getting. We are honestly living in very scary times - it's possibly the closest to the Cuban crisis in potential outcome that we've had since WW2.

Look, the next time you see or hear a moron shout "LET'S JUST LEAVE!" use your gawd-given right to euthanase.

You know it's what Darwin would have wanted...

12. Anyhoo - a diversion.

This is a truly INCREDIBLE album.

You wanna neat geetar riff - check out the start of Siberian...

13. Dr Bodgit

Dr Bodgit Super Member

2 children involved, has been fairly amicable, financially turned out OK. We used solicitor-mediation which kept the costs down, but if the OH is a complete b1tch and wants to take you to the cleaners, then mediation likely won't work.

14. Yep, the OH in this case is as you describe - her name is T May.

And she uses the well known solicitors Johnson, Redwood and Smith...

15. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I prefer.

16. Yeah - whatevs...:rolleyes:

17. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

18. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

What lead you too believe that all humanity had been lost in the first place?
    Only 17.4M people in the UK voted for the forcible deportation of all foreigners, that's hardly the majority of the population. Now, is it?
    So, I don't see how one dressed up example of 'good will' has given you pause for thought. ;-)

Deleted member 33931 likes this.