I wanna be cool...

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 33931, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

I fear we will never be as cool as no4, that kids got it. :)

2. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

not as cool as I was on friday, I changed a lead stop tap on a live main, there was no way of turning the water off or freezing it, I was layed down and stretched under the plinth of the kitchen units, I've not had as much fun as that since i give up smoking o_O

3. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Job for a youngster...o_O:D

4. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

thats the truth KIAB but there's never one about when you need one, and they've probably more sense than to try that anyway, I was't the first plumber she called, I was the only one daft enough to attempt such a thing, I don't know whether i should be proud or ashamed of that, :confused:

5. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Did you get wet TomP? :):)

6. Phil the Paver

Tom, there's no fool like an old fool. :D:D

7. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

WET?? soaked, I did't notice during the struggle the kitchen floor had about 2 inches of water on it and i was face down on my tummy, when I'd got the new tap on turned off the water I stood up and was wringing wet through, I went in the back yard and stripped of wrang out my shirt,pants and socks, then went home for a change of clothes while the lady of the house mopped upthe kitchen floor, tell me if you've ever had fun like that and got paid for it, :)

FatHands and KIAB like this.
  8. Proud, Mr plum. Definitely proud :).

9. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

Was the lady of the house "wet" as well Tom after seeing you strip off in t'garden......................
    Was it like the Diet Coke Break ad .......................... :oops:

KIAB likes this.
  10. Phil the Paver

more of a Horlicks ad. :D:D

11. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

what are you guys like hey? I'm hardly a pin up guy and that cold water makes things shrink, plus she was busy with the mop and bucket , after I returned the floor was completely dry, she'd worked hard with that mop and bucket,

12. Phil the Paver

Tom, you are definitely old school, how many would attempt such madness, sorry highly skilled plumbing at its best. :)

13. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

thanks Phil and Mr Devs, She did't tell me how many refused the job, just that no one else wanted it, Oh and she gave me a £20 tip as well, you don't get that often, well at least I don't. :oops:

14. nigel willson

nigel willson Screwfix Select

£20 tip for gettin ur kit off??

15. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

you've got me finkin' here nigel, maybe i'm in the wrong job, what does a male stripper expect to earn a year? :confused:

16. FatHands

FatHands Well-Known Member

what a top job by Tomp!