Ideal Isar He30 leak

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by Gruntfuttock, May 8, 2010.

1. metaldust9

metaldust9 New Member

oh well i was prity much rite in the first place after a long drawn out disagremant with gasman

2. durco 1212

durco 1212 New Member

well done metaldust these muppets on here are up there own *.

[Edited by: admin]

3. Fu kyu

Fu kyu New Member

well done metaldust these muppets on here are up
    there own *.

There's not that many on here though who post under a different name to congratulate themselves. :^O :^O

[Edited by: admin]

4. metaldust9

metaldust9 New Member

why go under another name,ive nothink to hide i no what am doing and if i dont i have people in the trade longer than me to help

5. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

its the old. 'good plumber bad plumber' routine :^O you can fool some of the people all the time, and all of the people some of the time, but.....kinnel metal get a grip lad,

6. durco 1212

durco 1212 New Member

u the same tomplum...who put in is thum to stop another one of your leaks.

7. DannySlates

DannySlates New Member

Hi all!! i had this same problem and my housing assosiate that is responsible for the unit sent someone out today that wasn't gonna rip me off as i wasnt paying! I was getting dripping cloudy water from the front of the unit below the display! This caused worm water NOT hot threw out the house and my central heating to stay on with its own control even when the timer was switched to off! The mataince man told me that the over flow pipe which carry's stream to the bottom of my kitchen sink was block causing the water to fall back into the unit! hence the cloudy dripping water! He clean the 2.5 mm plastic pipe that was leading to the kitchen sink outlet and the problem is now solved! I now have full h/w and heating! Hope this helps any of you who are getting rediculous quotes from independent plumber's!!

8. Cheers, Danny.

What you have described sounds like a blocked condensate drain pipe - all condensing boilers have these, not just the Ideal, so what you experienced had nothing to do with your particular make of boiler.