Ideas for my en suite?

Discussion in 'Project Photos' started by conlan, Sep 9, 2016.

1. conlan

conlan Member

Right so I,m a father of four and my sanity is a shower in the morning before work and generally doing stuff all day. So I'm in the process of ripping out the whole of the en suite and starting again. As I will be doing most of the work myself I have the time to mess around and get what I want. Not sure what I want and was looking for ideas to make it a bit more special. Had a look at these shower cabins with gadgets built in. However was thinking probably too much going on there and liable to breakdown. So any ideas or tips?

Cheers

2. sneesam

sneesam New Member

This a bit normal by current standards but I love wet rooms or at least a 2sqm area for the shower. We had one in a hotel we stayed in and it had a TV, speakers as well as jets in the walls....

3. TheMorg

TheMorg Active Member

The only fancy thing I like to see in a shower is a well thought out niche.

Strip lighting seems to be very in fashion at the minute.

4. Mr Rusty

Mr Rusty Screwfix Select

It's a shower. Fit the biggest tray you can. Get a decent quality screen. Hopefully you have a decent hot flow so can use a good quality thermostatic mixer. As far as gadgets go we have this http://tinyurl.com/zaa58vp .what more do you need except space, a good blast and a radio?