I'm cured

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by tom.plum, Aug 24, 2014.

1. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

I've finally shook of the G.A.S and have been counting the money i'm saving when all of a sudden I've had an attack of KaPAS, ( keyboard and piano aquisition syndrome) . I'm looking at pianos now, proper wooden ones what weight a ton, its only a matter of time cos they go on fleebay for next to nowt, the trouble is moving the buggers, HEEEEELP :eek::eek:

2. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

These pianos actually can come apart Tomp (if ya know what your doing) Couple of spanners and a screwdriver, n, Robert's your proverbial uncle... Best of luck keeping the KaPAS hidden from't missus though (it's gonna be a hard one to do) ;););)

3. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

Your never get one in the greenhouse Tom, even if you can take it apart.:eek:

4. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

things are hotting up JJ I've just put an offer in for a yamaha digital P35B, its a lot lighter but still a bit hard to cloak from't mrs, but a little bedside charm 'll bring her round, I've offered £220 knowing they're about £400 new,
    where will it end i wonder??????:eek:

5. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

you're darn' tootin' PB, it won't fit there and it won't fit where mrs plum would like to shove it iether, but the upside is, its got earphone sockets, ;)

6. plumberboy

I'm sure you can sweet talk the Mrs Tom,but if you can't your be living in the greenhouse,,eating tomatoes and cucumbers with a piano stuck up your aaaaa****ssssseeee!!But at least your have peace and quite.:D

7. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

yep, I've just bought it and pickin' it up tomozz, don't tell mrs plum yet i need a bit of time to woo her into believing I'd thought i'd bought a set of pans or summut,

:):):):)

8. Thrudgle

Thrudgle Member

I'm gonna phone her up and tell her.

9. plumberboy

Ooohhhhhhhh!!!!!! good luck:eek:

10. joinerjohn1

I use headphones with my keyboard Tomp.. Only problem is, the missus comes through and has to tell me , me phone's ringing, or the dog wants out fer a walk. I usually just ignore her, or sometimes give her a stark warning that if I'm disturbed again, then't back o me hand is comin off her dial. (ahh knerr that wunna hurt, but't speed it goes on at will) ,at which point she just laughs and says "Yeah right" Summat I av to put up with on far too regular a basis n'all. Ahh tell thee Tomp, that dunna know the can o worms yer openin.. Anyrode,, when we gonna get together and mek the new Screwfix theme tune?. :p:p:p:p:p

11. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

well could you mention that its not really my fault and i need help n' all and say that prolly one day i'l maybe be another les dawson, that'll cheer her up a bit :rolleyes:

12. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

reet JJ we'll do it ,,

13. joinerjohn1

We'll av to arrange summat Tompus, n SF might repay us wi some top quality Forge Steel tools. :p:p:p:p:p

14. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

Try a clarinet. :)

15. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

got it today the yamaha P35 the nearest thing to a real piano without all the wieght clutter and tuning problems,
    just when i thought it was save to look in music shops again, :oops:

16. FatHands

FatHands Well-Known Member

excellent Tom! Look forward to the videos! :)

17. FatHands

FatHands Well-Known Member

excellent Tom! Look forward to the videos! :)

18. plumberboy

Now that will fit in the greenhouse Tom,good choice.;)

19. Thrudgle

Thrudgle Member

Excellent Tom! Look forward to seeing your cheesy grin as you knock one out, musically, that is.