Installation Manual for Gardtec 300

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by hmo, Jun 29, 2014.

1. hmo

hmo New Member

Having just aquired a house with a Gardtec 300 system, no Master code was provided to set and unset the system and to change the settings as we require.

Hence grateful if anyone who may have a copy of the installation manual could forward it through to me. Have downloaded the user manual, however that is no help if the Master code is not know or if there is a need to change the battery.

Have done a check on the various community pages and help sites and it appears that the default master code may be 1234 , and the default for the engineers code is 7890, alternatively another site response indicated that the Master code is 5678 and the engineers code is 1234.

2. wally

wally Screwfix Select

Ive got the installation instructions manual on the 350 so not sure how this differs from the 300 but you do seem to have the correct codes by what my book says.

3. flateric

flateric Well-Known Member

4. flateric

5. hmo

hmo New Member

6. ClaireJulo

ClaireJulo New Member

Hi I moved into a house with a Gardtec 300 series alarm. The previous owners gave me the code they use but didn't have a manual. There is a link to the 350 series above but wasn't sure if it's the same? Also does anyone know what happens if the alarm goes off while we're at work- is there an automatic link back to the company or even the police?

7. flateric

You don't get a direct link to the police unless you are royalty or an MP or some other top end parasite. No direct connection for the peasants I'm afraid

I am not sure but I think the settings are similar. Give it a go :D