its arrived today

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by tom.plum, Nov 28, 2014.

1. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

a tanner, a gas bob, a ten bob, a florin, a half crown Eeeeeee :)

2. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Aye, but a dunna feel it PB... Often when I wake in the morning I feel like an 18yr owd.... Bluggered if I can get one though. :p:p:p:p:p

Hey PB are you coming to Tomps Bar's opening night? (we could ask SF to chuck £100 behind the bar so we can all have a drink) ;););)

3. joinerjohn1

Dunna forget the "joey's" Tomp (n farthings) .. Cans't tha remember groats? :p
    :p:p:p:p

4. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

Its along drive for me JJ,unless Tom will let me kip in his greenhouse.

5. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

now there's a thought B+B in the greenhouse, ( light bulb in head) kerrr ching , :):)

6. plumberboy

I'm not sleeping with Peter Parker though,waking up covered in webs.:eek:

7. joinerjohn1

You can't have the greenhouse... Me n't missus will be stopping in there (Tomp wouldna trust me ter sleep in't bar) :p:p:p:p:p PS it's a long drive fer me n'all, what wi't missus blatherin on in me ear all the way)

8. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

a reminder of better weather and how the entertainment goes,

plumberboy likes this.
  9. plumberboy

Tom when your running the bar which hat you going to wear ,that green one or the one with the flashing lights for a more disco feel.:cool:

10. plumberboy

I need a drink Tom,got called out to a job today no heating upstairs but down stairs all fine,had to replace this b@stard. 20141129_091822.jpg
    Mind you got a £50 tip so not all bad I can spend it in your bar and give that till some work.;)

11. plumberboy

I'll leave my missus at home JJ she will just get in the way.

12. joinerjohn1

From your neck of the woods PB I reckon you could pick me up on't way and save me petrol. :p:p:p:p

13. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

14. plumberboy

Ha Ha!!! Your right JJ,your missus will have to sit crossbar though.:p

15. plumberboy

The sign under the till says free beer,I'm on my way Tom don't shut up shop early.

16. joinerjohn1

The entertainment starts at nine o clock sharp. I reckon if we get there about half five, we'll be as drunk as lords, by the time it starts. :p:p:p

17. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

the sign says ' free beer TOMORROW ' PB, and tomorrow never comes :):)

18. plumberboy

Damn it !! I couldn't see the tomorrow bit,oh well I've still got £50 to spend.
    DRINKS ON ME!!:):)
    P.S. How much a pint Tom..

19. flateric

flateric Well-Known Member

I thought that was your new payment device Tom. Most people have a card machine .......... you have a till :D

20. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

I already told you 1/10d thats under 2 bob old money which is 10p todays rate, ya can't beat that for cheap ale,

serious answer, I buy my beer from Asda, they are currently selling 3x 12 packs of carling for £20, I reckon thats 55p per can, the cans are 440mls which is about 3/4 pint so that makes it around 70p per pint, so you can get well smashed for £50,