Its been nice knowing you all,

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by tom.plum, Aug 14, 2015.

1. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

We've had a ball have't we?, remembering the old guys, the skipper,Mr Puller,Looch, we've had the good the bad and the down right ugly,
    I'd like to thank Mr Devs for the education he gave me, he learned me the differance twix your and you're, and never put a commer before 'and',and life's too short to chust play on't puter every night , but i still do that, It wuld take me all night to thank everybody for the good times i've had on here but now its time for tomplum to get his bus pass out and tour the rest of the www before its too late,
    I'm calling apon peter to close my account from today, tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life,

:)

2. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

We'll be sad to see you go Tom.

See you tomorrow.

3. You really have to close your account, Mr Plum?

You could always chust pop in every, ooooh, day or so? Ok, month, then.

If you do really leave us, then I hope you can live with the devastation you'll leave behind... :(.

Missing you already. Really... :oops:

FatHands likes this.
  4. malkie129

malkie129 Screwfix Select

You ain't really going are you Tom? I sincerely hope not !:eek::eek::eek:

5. proby

proby Active Member

So it's true Tom is miss p.
    Seriously though Tom don't go the place won't be the same if you go.:(

Crowsfoot likes this.
  6. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

hey folks, thanks but i'm only going next door, come over and see me sometime, i can't say where but my time is up here, :(

7. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Tom, WTF are you on about, you are one of the best contributors on here, the place won't be the same with out you, have another Carling and chill man chill. :D:D

8. Hey, that's no way to leave. I mean voluntarily :confused:

Shooorly the real way is to get banned :cool:

So, post away your 'other place' :)

9. plumber-boy

plumber-boy Well-Known Member

I'll see you there Tom.:)

10. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

not my way mr Devs, I've been warned, no, told in no uncertained terms, I'm not a trouble maker,If my content is not wanted then fair enough, the world is my hoi ster, ;)

11. parahandy

parahandy Screwfix Select

I thought "next door" was a mythical place inhabited by the Gods of renovation where entry required the loss of a finger in a chop saw accident :(

12. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

it is/was, I lost all my fingrs in that way, the doctor at the hospital said " if you'd have brought them in, we could have sewn them on," ,,i said " i could't pick them up " :(,

anyrode,i'm off now i expect that's my last post on here, thanks to all for the laughs, I hope to see some of you next door,

byee,

KIAB, CGN and seen it all before like this.
  13. parahandy

parahandy Screwfix Select

Farewell mi amigo.

We hardly knew ye.

14. seen it all before

seen it all before Active Member

Reginald perrin did it best...

15. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Sad day.:(
    Sorry to see you go.

16. I know, Mr Plum - I was yanking yer chain.

A gentleman to the end...:(

KIAB likes this.
  17. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Don't know all the facts, but this is a forum & as long as what you say isn't offensive to the person in your posting, yes things can get a bit heated, but a forum is designated space for public expression.

Sad, sad day, a wealth of knowledge, etc, gone, I can see others going before too long.:(:(

18. I don't think there's anything untoward going on behind the scenes with Mr Plum, KIAB; I think he just feels it's a good time to move on, that's all.

I hope.

19. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

A bit drastic to close your acount, I would rather just take a break for weeks, months, or permant, but knowing you can still come back if you feel like it.

20. plumber-boy

plumber-boy Well-Known Member