Joining these work tops together

Discussion in 'Kitchen Fitters' Talk' started by Tiny01, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Cm kitchen fitters

Cm kitchen fitters New Member

Looks very nice did you do the hole saw way of fitting worktop bolts mite try that on some of my jobs cause the other way of per fitting together is a nite mare

2. Tiny01

Tiny01 Member

Yes mate I did just marked out underneath where the little barrel bolt was going to sit & little bit of sealant on the edge & just nip up with the 10mm spanner just checking the alignment and remove the excess sealant , have to look very closely to see the join , I'm no kitchen fitter but pleased with the result & how easy that it was to do , well after I was pointed in the right direction from a few of the fellas on here ! :)

3. masterdiy

masterdiy Screwfix Select

Fantastic job there Tiny.

Only one small prob'

The walls are Pink......................[​IMG]

4. Tiny01

Tiny01 Member

Ha ha ta mate , not only pink but "glitter pink " @ that , little bits you mix in with the paint & advised to roll it on with a mini fookin roller , took about 5 coats before it looked anything & the old wonan was happy with it , now she wants a load of signs put up in there & said just bash a load of nails in the wall you can't make it up lol !

Looks like you like a bit of pink n all ! ;)

5. masterdiy

masterdiy Screwfix Select

Ha ha. Good job, congrats on that.

Ps. I have a job lot of handles. Looks like you might need some.:mad: