Just Talk

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by miss pickle, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

:D:D:D

2. Phil the Paver

Bloody body is falling to bits, spine surgery 18 month ago, 10 months off work now this, time too be put down i think. :(:(:(

3. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Have you damaged part of your body recently like cut your foot badly or summat? Looks like a reaction of antibodies in your blood.

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

4. miss pickle

miss pickle Well-Known Member

Lol, andy is this helping? :D:D:D

5. miss pickle

Spine surgery? Ouch. Bike fall?

6. Phil the Paver

No work accident, had a discectomy on L2.

7. miss pickle

God I'm never good at people having injuries. I don't cope well with that. I'm not a born nurse :( I just can't handle it. I've seen some horrific stuff in the past and I can't do it. Well I do in an emergency, something kicks in :eek: I'm as cool as a cucumber apparently, but afterwards, dear oh lord. I goes a bit weird and on emotional lock down.

8. Phil the Paver

Had a total bloods test 12 tests on 4 viles of blood, all came back as perfect, almost too perfect to be honest.

9. Phil the Paver

Nothing bothers me, I've been in the unfortunate position of seeing two people die in accidents that I was present at, both involving motor bikes ironically.

10. Phil the Paver

Oh that was a passion killer then.

11. miss pickle

Yeah, I lost my first love to a motorbike. He was 19. Still go to the grave :) went July 11th for his bday. He would have been 44. Carp happens.

12. miss pickle

Why all the blood tests? How long have you had this? :eek::(

13. miss pickle

Any other symptoms? Anything? :) So I can Google it lol. :oops: Best not eh?

14. Phil the Paver

The first one appeared about 6 months ago, but it was just a small spot like thing, it then over a period of time grow to be the big one I posted, that's about 2" around, the others have come on in the last 3 weeks or so, bloods were taken for the big one about 3 weeks ago.

15. miss pickle

Have you gonna sleep :D

16. Phil the Paver

I'm sorry to here this, you must have loved him if you still visit his grave, he'll be watching over you.

17. miss pickle

Can you afford to go private? If you can then do it. Keep going to different doctors. One will eventually hit on the answer.

18. Phil the Paver

Best not, I've got my own bloody doc here googling it and coming up with every death disease going. :(:(

19. Phil the Paver

Back op was private just under 10 grand. :( Lucky I have private health care, but you have to be refered by your own doc first and to be refered they need to know what's wrong.

20. miss pickle

No he won't lol. I'd like to believe, but I don't.
    Yeah I loved him! Was with him on and off for four years. He was a lovely person. Still find it hard to believe. Life is cruel! What can you do? Nothing bar get on with it lol.
    Typical Irish brummy.