Kiab taking a break

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by KIAB, Jun 26, 2016.

1. tore81

tore81 Screwfix Select

Best wishes for the OP

2. FatHands

FatHands Well-Known Member

All the best Kiab. Take care.

3. philthespark

philthespark Active Member

good luck with it mate,hope all goes well,Just remember,when you're having physio and that young sexy blonde lady is causing you pain that some people pay good money for that kind of thing.lol

4. I remember you telling us the story KIAB :(.

If ever there was a truly legitimate time to make an insurance claim for injury, that was it :oops:.

5. Yeah. Watch out for the swelling :rolleyes:

6. roughberty

roughberty Member

Hope you have a terrific op and recovery. They allow iPads in hospitals now y'know!

7. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Just seen this, good luck Buddy, hope it all goes to plan and you're back at work in no time, otherwise you'll be filling the forum up with all sorts of sensible answers as per normal. :):):)

8. Davmac

Davmac Active Member

Just found this too, all the best K for a speedy recovery.:)

9. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

That's the difference between a real man - one arm and hand in a plaster, one hand on the keyboard and still have a part of the body able to operate the mouse ;)

10. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

In think that's the part of the body the other hands operating, hence why he's not able to type. :D:D:D:D:D

Davmac likes this.
  11. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Back.:)

Stopped at the last minute just before pre med anaesthesia.:(
    Got to wait now & see what happens next, all down due to a earlier reaction to a local anaesthetic.:(

12. Davmac

Davmac Active Member

Awwwshhiittt! that's the best bit !
    What next?

13. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Might have to put with the shoulder pain:(, rather than high risk anaesthetic side effects:(, don't wish to spring my mortal coil just yet.:D

14. Davmac

Davmac Active Member

Keep cheerie K ;).

Ways and means for everything.

15. That's the 'difference between a real man', Sospan - a real man would have said "Just punch my lights out - let's get this OP done with..."

Sorry to hear this, KIAB. What happens now? A different type of anaesthetic?

If it'll help you to relax, perhaps you could describe on here - in all the detail you can - what the OP will involve when it happens?

( :oops: I'm ashamed. But I do like 'gory'...)

16. philthespark

philthespark Active Member

That's a real bugger mate,I injured my shoulder years ago,didn't realise how bad it was until several months later when I did exactly the same injury.There wasn't much they could do as I hadn't been to hospital the first time,it still plays up now and again and it's like having a really bad toothache type pain in the shoulder,sometimes it lasts for a week.
    The not dying yet bit is a good idea,you need to live long enough to get something back for all that you paid in over the years.lol

17. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Get a nice bottle of finest single malt down you (two if needed) You'll wake up with a hell of a hangover, but no need for anaesthesia. ;);) Seriously, best of luck.

philthespark and Davmac like this.