Latest Plasprobath install

Discussion in 'Project Photos' started by Hudson's Joinery, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Here is my latest bathroom install first one I have done for the above company and it looks good
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. It's...it's..well, sort of, y'know...um...kinda a bit, y'know indescribable.

3. wally

wally Screwfix Select

Looks very good hudson, Made a first class job by the looks of it.

4. Sean_ork

Sean_ork Screwfix Select

5. Sean_ork

Sean_ork Screwfix Select

Interesting, I've seen those images on a number of commercial sites, dating back a good few Months ago - including the one linked which is marked copyright 2010 - what camera did you take those images with ?

who are Hud Design ?

6. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  7. PJ Wales

PJ Wales Member

8. Phil the Paver

This is getting even weirder, 5th pic down on my Hudson Design link and 1st pic on 2nd link above are the same bathroom as well, are these the manufacturer pics being used by installers.

9. R.W_Carpentry

R.W_Carpentry Active Member

The pic from the Hudson design looks identical but the ones from other sites, despite being uncannily similar aren't the same as ones Hudson has posted, The sink has an overflow, looks like a different tap, handles are different and half way down oppose to higher up on hudsons pic and where hudson's shows a toilet there's another cupboard on the other sites pics.

10. Sean_ork

Sean_ork Screwfix Select

those images are all over the place - I can easily find 20 different sites with identical images on, dating back as early as 2010

the quality of the images initially made be suspicious, these's aren't quick snaps taken using a camera phone after the job has just been completed - these are professionally staged and taken commercial shots - images of that quality cost many many hundreds of pounds to create

perhaps the design is a modular system, so they'll all look the same, even down to the choice of staged cosmetics and glassware

11. Phil the Paver

Tis true that the tap and over flow appears different, but the soapdish, soap and bottles on the shelf are identical as Sean's link, some very clever (or not) Photoshop work going on somewhere.:rolleyes:.

Also over how many days did Hudson take his pics considering that in every shot the shopdish, bottles etc are all different.

12. Sean_ork

Sean_ork Screwfix Select

come on Scott fess up, you've been rumbled ;)

13. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Ha ha ha

14. PJ Wales

PJ Wales Member

has he come in with his April Fool's Day joke 25 days late????

15. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Fake or not it is tacky and the tiling is wonky.

16. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Definitely something a bit iffy going on somewhere. The reflections in the doors are the same in all the photos. The handles have clearly been photoshopped. Two things could have happened, either your work has been ripped off badly by these firms using your pictures in which case you need to have word or you might have got a bit carried away on Google Images and forgot what was really yours.

17. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

upload_2014-5-1_21-58-11.jpeg

Just finished this job today. Really proud of it

18. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Is that The Beetles?

19. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Its meant to be the Monkees