Latest Plasprobath install

Discussion in 'Project Photos' started by Hudson's Joinery, Apr 26, 2014.

1. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

It pretty gentle really mate. If you come on to an established forum like this and give it the biggun then you have to to expect to take some real hammer. Its pretty clear that some kind of jiggery pokery has gone on regarding the authenticity of the picture.

Its a tough world and no-one likes someone putting themselves on a pedastal.

2. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

I do understand your point goldenboy, its just not my style,but each to their own.;)

3. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

I get where you are coming from but if you are going to shove things in peoples faces like Hudson does, not only with this but also with relentlessly letting everyone know how great his tools are then he isnt going to engender a great deal of goodwill.

4. plumberboy

OK goldenboy, so I take it that he isn't on your Christmas card list then:):)
    (and you don't like Bosch tools);)

5. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Onsite, this would be called banter, and taken as such. ;);););)

6. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

I just think generally speaking a forum is no different to normal life. If someone walked into my workshop and invited me outside to look at how great all his tools were and then showed me pictures of someone elses work claiming it was his I would tell him to do one. That is basically the score here.

Last edited: May 6, 2014
  7. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Just out of interest have you met Hudson on any different forums, I know Mr Bork has met him elsewhere.
    I've never come across him before but on the first post I saw he was threatening mods with the retribution of the Barnsley branch of the iKKbi and just being a *

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
  8. plumberboy

I agree,but on here he has not invaded my personal space with his posts,I choose what I want to read and believe.
    All I'm saying is there are limitations to how much we respond to things,and to a certain degree I live and let live,I'm not trying to fall out with anyone I have my ways you have yoursthats life.:)

9. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Not a problem mate but also I would only call this mild teasing which the OP set himself up for.

10. plumberboy

No worries chippie.:)

11. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

No mate, havent encountered him before. Just comes over a bit bigheaded.

12. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

I tried dropping a subtle hint when he first came on here, about someone coming in your local boasting about his Aston in the carpark, coming across as a bit of a * he didn't take the hint.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014
  13. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I dropped him a few less subtle hints and got sin binned.

14. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Its all a done deal really now. You cant come back from passing off showroom photos as your own work! Thats pretty much unrecoverable. I have said and done some stupid things on here over the years but nowt like that!

I have encountered him actually Chippie over on the Bosch forum.

15. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Is he a * on there?

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
  16. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Its all just Bosch Bosch Bosch! Listing tools and all that jazz.

17. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

What all Bosch and no bish. :p

18. snezza30

snezza30 Member

He registered as a member on the KFF (Kitchen Fitters Forum) a week or so before he registered here. He started posting on there in a very similar fashion to how he posted on here. BUT, the guy that runs that Forum sussed him out in very short time. He got banned, but was then allowed back within a few days on the premise that he curtailed his childish posts.
    It didn't stop, so he got banned again, this time for good.

He made all sorts of hollow threats about starting his own KFF and suggested that it would be far better and more tool orientated than the original.

So far, there is no sign of the NEW KFF.....!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Snezza.

19. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Is this BAS in a new guise?

20. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I wonder how the extension he specced the steels for is standing up?