Lidl tools

Discussion in 'Tool Talk' started by Speedy23, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Speedy23

Speedy23 New Member

2. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

A mate bought the hammer drill for DIY jobs a while back, it seems ok for the money.

3. CGN

CGN Screwfix Select

All good for the money :)

4. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

If it is for light occasional use then they are what you expect cheap and cheerful and normally have a 3 year guarantee. Just take a picture of it with your phone as the receipt will have faded by the time you need it.

5. gpierce

gpierce Active Member

I've got that same SDS drill at the moment.

I've had a Bosch professional one in the past which was great (but then I moved on from 110v), one of the cheap Titan 5kg ones from our hosts which make mincemeat of anything but are pretty heavy, so I got one of these as a lighter alternative, and really it's not bad. I've seen ones for 5 times the price not perform any better and fail after a while, so overall I'd recommend it. You don't need to be lugging the extra weight of the Titan if your using it to knock plaster off and such, this will do it just as well but with less weight to carry.

Lidl's tools are really not all that bad as long as you aren't using them every day.