Looking for work experience with a plumber/bathroom installer

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by sdunni1989, Sep 30, 2014.

1. sdunni1989

sdunni1989 New Member

Hi im currently working full time as a postman and on an evening plumbing course. I am looking to gain work experience after work on days that i finish early, i also have a restday in the week which i will be looking to work with someone for free of course, i would really appreciate if someone could help me.
    I live in st albans area.

2. Melissa Horwood

Melissa Horwood New Member

Hi sdunni,

I am currently looking for volunteers in the plumbing area for a theatre company in London.

Would this interest you at all?

3. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

I'm currently looking for £750 per week + expenses, I'll start at the crack of 10am and work staight through till 1pm having only stopped for a hour lunch break, I'll continue that neck breaking momentum from Monday to thurs and a shorter day on friday to collect wages and catch up on documentation,

would this interest you at all?

4. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

If you wear your hat with the flashing lights while working Tom I reckon you could earn £800+expenses,easily!!:)

5. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

one day PB all workmen will have one with flashing lights, just wait until someone from the dept of HSE see s it, ;)

6. Surely the flashing lights would be welcomed as part of high vis

7. Dave does Gas

Dave does Gas Screwfix Select

Only if they were orange, If some joker on site stared wearing a blue one just imagine the chaos and confusion.

8. Yeah i didnt consider that but if it was a hard hat instead of a trilby they would love it

9. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

Joking aside Tom,that may be the case one day ,nothing surprises me now days.:eek:

10. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

yes they will become compulsory one day and colour co ordinated too, sparks yellow,joiners red,plumbers gold and like dave says jokers blue,:)