looking for work

Discussion in 'Job Talk' started by akempEssex, Nov 9, 2015.

1. akempEssex

akempEssex New Member

Im Alan 32 from Essex looking for work as a Plumbers mate/Improver Ive Completed my City and Guilds 6129 Level two and also got a Cscs Card. Ive had some experience through Agency work but find that is only a short term fix and now im looking for more long term and gain some valuable experience in the Plumbing world but have found it a tough nut to crack so far and willing to relocate if needs be.

Look forward to hearing from you

Alan

2. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

May have to patient for a reply a lot of us aren't in your area but I am sure someone can pass on a few contacts

Best of luck in your endeavours

3. liacostauk

liacostauk New Member

i think you have to wait for right time and have some patients. best of luck

4. Terry Jacksoon

Terry Jacksoon New Member

Hello Alan
    It depends what your looking for. I can offer part time as I cannot guarantee any work until the jobs come in. Depending on your circumstances I'm not sure if it will be right for you. Also some of the work will involve laboring and then jumping on with me when I need an extra hand with plumbing works.