Lots of talk at the mo'

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 33931, Jan 19, 2015.

1. about whether Muslim leaders are doing and saying enough to discourage radicalism.

I'm still waiting for one Imam or similar to tell his flock where these deluded coves in France are now.

Where are they?

Tell us.

'Cos if they are not 'true muslims', then surely - if you believe in this silliness - they must therefore be in islam's version of hell.

But no-one has said this, to my knowledge.

So, please do tell everyone, Mr Imam et al, that they are definitely not in paradise, * a bunch of virgins.

And - sadly - they are also not in hell.

They are just simply dead. Gorn. No longer with us. Or with their families.

Probably quite normal families, who are weeping just as we would weep at the loss of our kids well before their time.

But, I haven't heard anyone say this out loud - they are just 'gone'. Spent. Useless. A pathetic waste of life. A cruel bastardisation of humanity.

Complete *

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
    Biffo likes this.
  2. Biffo

Biffo Member

i went into an asian book shop today , i asked the guy if he had a book on UKIP ....

he said * off , get out , and stay out !!1

i replied yes thats the one !!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
  3. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

Its little wonder that its hard to find a young girl virgo intactus in any country now , their destiny is none too bright, :oops:

4. Tee-hee - 'lose' it now or else be condemned to an eternity of being *'d by a bunch of loons.

Yep, Mr Plum - that's sadly a no brainer.

Here's the thing; we are having a chuckle at how patently ludicrous this idea of 'paradise' is. No-one but a completely delusional twit actually believes it. Someone who has completely lost their critical faculties. A non-rational human being.

And yet... and yet... the same thing applies to all religious beliefs, however 'tame' you may think it is in comparison. It still relies of suspending critical analysis, and losing your intellectual dignity.

If you have blind 'faith' - when all of science tells you otherwise - then, well, go ahead. But expect zero respect for your thought process. Live long in your ignorance.

I ask only that you keep it to yourself.

5. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

what troubles me is, bishops,priests and all clergymen/women are educated peoples, I'm not, my ignorance excuses all disbelieve, but on big events, weddings,christnings,funerals and important events like rememberance days, the church is a meeting place,a central fucas and all the clever knobs attend,the queen and all her family,the polytishans, all the VIP's and the hooray henry's gather and behave in a way of respect to the church and religion,
    Why is it then that all these clever folks don't say to the church and all the money they make from it,

"hey you lot, you've took the mickey for long enough, now stop this sherard and get a proper job" ? :confused:

or is the hoity toity easily conned, and if they are, why are they running the gaff, who's blinkered and who's got their finger on the pulse,

p.s I wonder if the churchs heatings are powewrflushed ?:oops:

6. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Ask at yer local tabernacle Tomp. If the vicar says you can do it for um, you'll be doing the Lords work. :D:D:D:D:D:D

7. It's because the status quo suits them all - it gives them respect. Very, very few actually 'believe' it. Well, not to any depth.

It doesn't take much of a conversation in most cases before you find the limits of what they really believe. 'Cos it chust gets embarrassing.

"Oh, so you believe in god, then?"

"Ok - what else? Heaven and hell?"

"Really? What's heaven like then? Will you really meet your family again? What about that b'rd of a brother of yours who stole that money of your parents when he was doing drugs? Ah, I see - so's he's in hell then? That's interesting - so what's hell like? Really - burning in molten lava for all eternity? Ooh, that sounds painful indeed." Etc etc etc.

And then there's the 'cop out' types who I usually respect even less. The "I don't really believe in that heaven and hell stuff, but I still think there must be a god. 'Cos I'm spiritual, like..."

They want their 'respect' cake and to scoff it.

It's time region was given the respect it deserves.

Zero.

8. You all know the church's pipework is full of holy water. No Magnaclean needed...

9. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

you don't need to convince me Mr Devs, I've mentioned more than once about my childhood in a skool run by nuns, they beat the holy bejesus out of us at the age of 5 to 9 , they told us it was in the name of god and god loves us all, a funny of showing it I used to think,

ha ha, I've just had a funny thought, those nuns would be virgins, the thoughts of the terrorists getting to the side of morehamon his head and seeing sister gerard and sister vincent with the canes in their hand , they'd be about 190 years old now :D:D