Messy

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Ryluer, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Iran and Russia support Assad.
    The british want regime change but not in the form of isis. Two battles to fight and both a lost cause.
    No surprise there.

Putin has basically told the americans to step aside. Putin and the Iranians are as one.
    Should be interesting.
    The americans and the british look so foolish now.
    Afghanistan a mess, Iraq, Libya in the throes of civil war and still the british think they can help the Syrians. OOh dear..
    Enter Vlad the jihadi impaler..
    So it looks like the dads army entire fleet of two harrier jets V the entire Russian airforce. LoL.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  2. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

"We can't leave it to French, Australian and American aircraft to keep our own British streets safe,"
    Michael Fallon.
    LMAO.

No.. all you need is 15 years of labour government war mongering in the middle east whilst simontaneously allowing unfettered immigration into the country.
    And now perpetuated by a tory government.

The grandiosing of western politicians lining up to condemn Russia is a real sight to behold. I'm certain Putin will treat it with the contempt it deserves.
    Meanwhile the liberal PC left is in disarray as a further escalating war beckons.
    They should start clearing out their spare rooms for more refugees. LoL.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  3. Rulland

Rulland Screwfix Select

And one doesn't even have the Harriers anymore!.

4. It comes as no great surprise to me to realise that you and Putin would get on chust fine together.

5. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Yes and you and bliar get on chust fine together. The greatest war monger ever to have had prime ministerial office in the houses of parliament.
    Why he's not in jail for war crimes against humanity I'll never know.

6. parahandy

parahandy Screwfix Select

Yet.

7. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

You mention Afghanistan, but fail to mention (or have you forgot) Russia's little trip into that country some years before the US and British forces went out there. Yes Afghanistan is one unholy mess, but Russia fared no better in that god forsaken country.

8. parahandy

parahandy Screwfix Select

This is what pre Talliban Afghanistan looked like.
    [​IMG]

9. Good to see you're keeping your 'arguments' balanced, as always, Ry.

And I don't think anyone is missing the obvious pleasure - gloating, even - you get from dissin' the civilised West against the likes of the clearly odious Putin.

What a mentality.

10. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Are you serious?

11. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

OO yeah I nearly forgot. Silly me. Where the cia and mi5 trained and armed the Taliban to fight the russians.

12. Yes.

Where would you prefer to live, you complete twit? Eh? Tell us.

You disingenuous twit.

You cynical, conniving, conspiracy-thriving twit.

13. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

The Ukraine. Why?
    Because of its rich farmland and history of farming.

You need to read some history. Western nations have been responsible for the greatest wars in history and are the greatest cause of conflict in the world because of their greed.

14. Thank you for your glib answer. No more need be said - I shall leave it sitting there as full testament to your idiocy.

15. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

See my edited post. Russia second choice.
    You shouldn't be so quick on the trigger mate. You must have just quoted it as I posted it.

For those of us who work in the private sector its easy to see the benefits other countries have to offer.
    Countries that people who are in over paid service of the state chust cannot comprehend living there.
    I'd like to live in a country where public services are minimalistic.

Ooh I forgot.. silly me. I'm living in that country already.

One of our customers daughter lives and works in Quatar. No tax to pay.
    I'd quite like to live there also.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  16. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

One thing I read today (on the BBC News website) Is how Cameron now says Putin is backing "Murderous Assad's regime." Yet by the same token we're attacking Isis targets just over the border in Iraq. Surely if Putin is attacking Isis targets, then we're all taking a similar stance. Seems to be "double standards" at work here. Politics ehh.

17. Cough, sure, yeah right... :rolleyes:

Have you no shame, Ry?

Added to your super-quick edit - 'cos even you know saying you'd prefer to live in Russia than Blighty marks you out as being purposefully dishonest - you have the audacity to try and blame me for replying too quickly.

Whooopsie me.

Mr 'Private Sector' would really prefer to be in the Ukraine?!!

Well, I can see some attractions for you - they are more backwardly spiritual than us, for one, and I'm sure your mystical cures would go down a treat.

But, hey - keep the 'glibs' coming Ry. Just say anything other than what you know is the truth.

18. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

The Russians are now bombing all terrorists including terrorist groups backed by the British.

19. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Bravo Russia! The stupidity of western leaders and their vicious psychopathic policies of destabilising the Middle East region is coming home to roost as tens of thousands of war victims rush to the EU for a place to live. The USA, UK and EU are the true axis of evil in the world.

20. Like your 'belief' in things 'spiritual', you - deep inside - know it's a bit daft and doesn't stand up to scrutiny. Hence you over-egg your 'arguments' hoping to bludgeon others into submission.

A bit like Putin in that respect, not ironically.

One thing we have in common - we both wish you were in Russia... :rolleyes: