Miss Pickle blog

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by miss pickle, Jul 22, 2015.

1. miss pickle

miss pickle Well-Known Member

Suppose I should start my own thread really instead of robbing Kiabs driving one :D
    Thankyou for all being so welcoming! Lovely peeps you lot :) that includes you devil ;) yes I've been reading your posts :rolleyes: I admit you are super duper intelligent and occasionally a little bit funny so please pop in if you get chance :p quite miss you actually :oops: chust so you know ;) see what I did there.
    Anyhow its a great forum with brilliant advice and I'm glad I joined.
    (cough cough) speeches over :)
    I'm gonna do a little blog on here coz its a fun way of recording everything that will be the next chapter of my life. And I get to keep all the advice and photos and ups and downs all in one place. Nice and tidy :D
    I hope all my new friends will pop in for chats and give friendly advice.
    Any lurkers that try giving me future pooh, be warned, Pete is an animal! He will tear you up :eek:

screwfix.peter likes this.
  2. miss pickle

This is me :p wonky nose, wrinkles and no make up. Sorry to shatter the illusion plumberboy and tom ;) I ain't got time and money trying to muck about looking fabulous! You get what your given :cool:. Would defo go for botox though tom ;) if your paying? I say that coz tom is minted :D check out his car on last nights threads!!! My new sugar daddy o_O well he was til he seen this pic of me :rolleyes: oh and mrs tom plum was getting a bit gel last night :( no privacy on these forums! Is nothing sacred :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2015
  3. miss pickle

That's a particularly scary photo actually :oops: what's going on with my eyes??? :eek: Looks like I'm about to tear a rabbits head off and enjoy eating it!!!
    Oh dear lord. And I share that pic on a forum:rolleyes: I think the dog needs a walk :) see you all later :oops: can I have some pics of you lot :D to go in my diary blog

Picture deleted as requested by poster

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2015
  4. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

well hello there gorgeous, as we say up't north, there's nowt wrong with gradley folks, its my guideline in life to be straight and no bull, except sometimes i do lead people astray , like letting then think I own a aston martin, My tavern is a little bit like hollywood ,Its a playground and i'm the big kid, much of what you see is real and some stuff looks real, I don't actually own any car, just a van,, o_O

5. miss pickle

You mean you don't own an Aston!!!! ? Well blinking juices tom. Knock me down with a feather :rolleyes:.
    I wouldnt worry tom, your forgiven :). I dated a bloke with a Porsche about 6 years ago. COMPLETE *!!! I kid you not o_O genius, loaded, but *.
    I binned him :) last time I heard he had moved on to a striking looking blonde who is high up in teaching at a school. She couldn't ride a blooming horse for toffee though :D:D:D

Edited due to unsuitable language

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2015
  6. Coloumb

Coloumb Screwfix Select

* eh? Was it a tiny one? :):p:oops:

7. miss pickle

Pretty average. Anyhow I've already had one of my posts changed for saying next to nothing :D ****** to that!
    Laters peeps x

8. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

I painted a Porch once!

9. malkie129

malkie129 Screwfix Select

Naughty, naughty Miss P. Welcome to the club. :D Most of us have been zapped at one time or another. Good job you introduced us to Phookie. ;)

10. miss pickle

Bad mood I'm in tonight malkie :rolleyes: fathands wound me up on another thread :(
    Bloody great judgmental twonk.
    What do you reckon about lightning boy malkie?
    Why do people presume he is anything but real?
    Maybe he really is homeless and scared! It won't do him much good if he gets battered on forums :oops:
    And fats :p obviously has his boxers in a twist about newbies.
    You do wear boxers fats o_O could be thongs :rolleyes: yeah. Reckon there is something up his *** :D

Tom! I need a song. A good one! A cheery one. o_O

11. miss pickle

That's nice! :) I think :oops:

12. malkie129

I've already stated my opinion Miss P. I think it's a wind-up. Cynical if you like, but why would a Septic choose this site? As for accruing enough postings, I really haven't a scooby, 'cos I ain't that clever. :(

13. miss pickle

Well since its got a bit toxic I will see you later malkie. As far as I'm concerned the poor man was slammed. Each to their own :). My gut feeling is if they treat other newcomers like that for no reason then I'm best off out of it. Its not how I would treat someone. Especially someone who was potentially vulnerable.
    Anyway. Enjoy :)

14. miss pickle

Pete has made himself clear with his little private message. Which is fair enough. I won't bother to read between the lines. Bye all.

15. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I get loads of those and the occasional banning, it's not personal.

16. miss pickle

I beg to differ chippie. But thank you. :) Good man ;)

17. malkie129

I don't know what was said, we have to accept each other's different opinions & just shrug off anything that we don't agree with. hope to see you back soon. ;)

18. miss pickle

Its not peoples opinions that bother me! I just can't stand judgmental bullies.

19. Not sure what comment by Fats caused this reaction, but he strikes me as one of the most straight, heart-on-yer-sleeve fellows on here. A decent bloke.

20. And Screwfix Pete has a very tricky line to walk as mod, and does it with aplomb. And, yes, I've had the odd scolding from him too... :oops:

Astramax likes this.