Miss Pickle. My shiny new blog.

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by miss pickle, Jul 24, 2015.

1. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Bored, so bored, got loads of work to do here inside & out & I can't do it.:(

Parking is hard to find & expensive here in Bath, so I decided to try a bus:eek: as stops outside my door.
    Sat on wall waiting bus came, car came, car tried to squeeze past bus, car knocked down bus sign post & that clobbered me.:(

2. miss pickle

miss pickle Well-Known Member

Oh noooo! Lol god that was unlucky kiab! You couldn't do that again if you tried!!! :eek:
    I hope your gonna receive some compo for that!!!
    Will you?

3. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Nope.:(

4. miss pickle

Oh no that's not right :( the car drivers insurance should have to pay for that surely?
    God that's rotten bad luck kiab.
    Do you work for yourself or have you been signed off work? Will you be OK with having ten months off? Will you get sick pay? :eek:
    When did the accident happen?

5. miss pickle

Sorry :( I'm so blooming nosey. And I won't make you type if shoulder hurts :(
    I'm gonna watch vera tonight :) I love that.
    Cuppa tea with choc trifle in bed with vera :D that's my night sorted ;)

6. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

**** that's bad, sorry mate.

7. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Hope they sort it properly and you're not left with pain for the next 15 years!

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

8. Blimey, KIAB :eek:

Your shoulder injury was caused by this accident? In which case, shoooorley you are covered by the car driver's 3rd party insurance?

If not, why not?

9. miss pickle

I just been reading up on it kiab :( I was looking for a few tips to ease pain for you during the day and for sleeping at night but there isn't none :( just painkillers and steroid injections.
    Just gotta hope you get a good surgeon and its not too big a tear. And work hard on your physio after. I'm no use :rolleyes: don't like the thought of people in pain :( unless they are bad people :D then that's OK :D but you are nice :(

10. If it helps to ease your troubled thoughts, Miss P, KIAB is actually a complete b******.

That better? :)

KIAB likes this.
  11. miss pickle

No coz he been really nice to me :D thanks for trying though dev ;)

12. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Just unlucky, wrong place, wrong time, won't be the last time knowing me.

Don't even ask DA, take too long to explain.

13. miss pickle

Your gonna HAVE to take the blinking bus now! You won't be able to drive! Stay well clear of the new sign :eek:

14. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Week after accident, they moved bus stop further up road where it's wider.
    I have a chauffeur, my sister.

15. miss pickle

At my daughters primary school in West Sussex, one of the teachers husbands was a tree surgeon. He was in his van waiting in line at a junction and a tree fell on the van and killed him. Was very sad. He left young children and a lovely wife behind. Was horrific :( What's the chances eh?
    It was between smalldole and albourne. Probably on Google somewhere.
    Fancy getting killed by a tree when your a tree surgeon sitting in a van minding your own biz driving around!!!
    Was about 5 or 6 years ago. Cruel world eh?

16. miss pickle

That's good you have someone to drive you round :)

17. miss pickle

Woodmancote - Justin price.
    Ive just found it on the BBC site. You can see a photo of the wrecked van :(
    Tragic.

18. I'd (we'd all?) love to hear the story if you have time, KIAB.

I still don't get it - had the car, say, mounted the pavement and clunked you, his insurance would have covered you. I don't get why a similar mistake on his part - hitting a bus sign, for pity's sakes - which also directly led to your injury isn't similarly covered?

Or were you climbing the darned post at the time...

19. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

He was sitting in the driver's side of the car, post fell backwards and clobbered him. . :D:D:D

20. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Miss P, why you changed your avatar. ?????, not happy. :mad::mad::mad::mad: