Mug or what?

Discussion in 'Screwfix' started by Plotholder, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Plotholder

Plotholder New Member

Went for the free mug deal. Had my wife pick up my order on 16th March asking her to pick one up for me from Stockport Branch... she returned mug less with the tail " the mugs had to be returned because they were faulty".........

Con or not?

2. malkie129

malkie129 Screwfix Select

So is my one faulty? ;)

3. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

At least it's a new excuse, as opposed to being out of stock. :D

plumber-boy likes this.
  4. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

I was told they are out of stock but could have £5 off my purchase instead!.............never did get the £5 off as the pressure washer I wanted to buy was......yes you guessed it..... also out of stock!

plumber-boy likes this.
  5. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

I got my free mug a few weeks ago, bit light weight but its fine, a free gift and fit for purpose - and in stock so what's to complain about ??

Had to laugh though - the guy behind the counter said to me "these travel mugs are really good, better than those Dewalt lunch boxes the other month"
    Agreed, the lunch boxes were next to useless but still a freebie. Apparently plenty of customers were returning them for an exchange as theirs had rapidly broken / fallen apart

No point exchanging your free gift, they were all carp I would imagine :D

Thanks for my mug though Screwfix

6. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Didn't get a free mug.:(:(

As for the free lunch box, mother snaffled it for her cake stencils.:D