My Accountants office wiring

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by sospan, Sep 27, 2016.

1. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

I turned up at my accountants office today which is like going to see the headmaster when you were at school, you know you are going to get a good telling off and expect to get a thrashing, so normally my head is a bit bowed down going through the door. Today, I wasn't expecting so much of a beating and noticed this

upload_2016-9-27_18-6-18.png

The meter board was only screwed on the left hand edge and was almost hinging. Really like antiques in the top right

upload_2016-9-27_18-7-36.png

When I mentioned it, he said most tradesmen who come in say I should get it sorted and will get it done one day - and he moans about me not doing things in a timely manner

2. Jord86

Jord86 Screwfix Select

Amazed no one's sorted it for him and negotiated a reduced bill. Perhaps you have an opportunity there.....?

3. Pollowick

Pollowick Screwfix Select

To sort that would probably cost about what my accountant charges each year!

4. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

Always try and keep professional relationships simple - besides he knows my profit :(

5. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

His office is in a large Victorian premises over four floors. It would be a complete rewire and done either on the weekends or work around them - and they are accountants and they are use to an environment much like a library !