N korea

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 164349, Apr 14, 2017.

1. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Tis about time summat were done about North Korea, in my humble opinion. Just a good job Blair isn't in charge of this country. He'd be mobilising troops as I type (hoping for the coveted position as UN Envoy to Asia)

2. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Blair proberly wouldn't, this nutter does have WMD, so he wouldn't risk it.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

3. I think, just be careful what you wish for.

4. Rulland

Rulland Screwfix Select

That's almost a contradiction jj, you suggest we need to do something, then imply we shouldn't use force, how do you propose we deal with a country that doesn't have any trade ties with us, or the US, and does not respond to logical reasoning?:cool:

5. joinerjohn1

I did not imply that we should not use force, Rulland. I reckon NK needs a MOAB dropping right on top of KimJung wassisname's head.

Rulland likes this.
  6. Rulland

Rulland Screwfix Select

Ditto, and my humble apologies for thinking you were one of them tree hugger type peeps, sometimes one has to fight fire with fire, and we all know who has the biggest fire.
    I also wish any combat response was not required, but I cannot see any other action NK is likely to actually listen to, sad, and implications are horrific, but needs must imho.

7. Phil the Paver

America drop that big old bomb in the wrong place yesterday.

8. Rulland

Rulland Screwfix Select

Explain please Phil.

9. Dr Bodgit

Dr Bodgit Super Member

The MOAB was dropped on the wrong country...

Phil the Paver likes this.
  10. Phil the Paver

Yes, it should have been on Kim's head.

11. Rulland

Rulland Screwfix Select

I've been working all day, up since 0515, my apologies guys for being totally dumb:(

12. Whilst action seems appropriate from where we are, and with the information we are given.....

Just think, the people most likely to suffer first are the umpteen millions in S. Korea.

More than a bit awkward.

And what happens once it starts? If it starts, of course.

13. joinerjohn1

If the US gets in with a MOAB on Kim's head then , nowt's gonna happen. North Korea will be ordered to go into mourning for 50 yrs . China wont be happy about it, but I don't think they're gonna declare war on the US of A over the removal of some twit with a dodgy haircut and an even dodgier history of provocation. I really don't get this Kim chappie. You don't go waving a sabre at someone standing in front of you with a rifle do you?. There again,, I suppose I'm guilty of jumping in with both feet without knowing all the facts. For all I know, perhaps Kim Il Sum Ting Wong is really a nice person who only has his country's defence at heart. I wonder what DA thinks?

14. So you dont think that at the 1st sign of an attack, they press a button and launch their missiles, most likely at s.korea?

And who is most likely to launch nuclear missiles?

Not the time to be gung ho.

Or maybe its ok, because we are relatively safe from any immediate threat in uk ?

And if 1 missile gets near china?

15. joinerjohn1

The only missile that is likely to land in China would be one made in North Korea (given that their missile tests often go awry) Wonder how the Chinese would feel if a NK nuke exploded on China's soil ? I bet they'd be a tad miffed.

16. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

So far this week Trump has provoked Russia by bombing Syria, China by provoking N Korea and bombed Afghanistan. His munition making supporters must be very happy at their increased sales.

17. joinerjohn1

War's always good for business though. (wonder of we could bomb our way out of recession ? ) ;););)

18. Well, following Brexit, our economy will bomb... :p

19. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

You really should be on a stage, DA....

Sweeping it!