Naga Munchetty

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by philthespark, Jul 22, 2016.

1. philthespark

philthespark Active Member

It was in the news yesterday that Naga,a newsreader had been receiving racist comments and abuse on her social networking sites and other places,what's going on in the country today? I'd like to see these idiots have a go at someone who deserves it,but of course they won't.Have a go at these kiddy fiddlers,or the idiots who spout all this support for the likes of IS,there's loads of people out there who deserve some abuse.The thing is they'll have a go at the likes of her because she cannot answer back,lets be honest if she lowered herself and gave them a load of abuse back,she'd undoubtedly lose her job and her career.Ok she's a different colour,but is she an immigrant? She's certainly good at her job,I once heard an absolutely hilarious comment,a coloured guy was getting a bit of verbal off one of these numpty's, "why don't you go back home?" he asked,The coloured guy's reply was priceless "I am,I was born round here".
    I don't know what's going on,I've said all along we shouldn't be letting all and sundry into the UK but this situation lately is pathetic.

2. Davmac

Davmac Active Member

Knuckle draggers