Nasty scumbags

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Harry Stottle, Aug 11, 2017.

1. I know nothing about this guy, PJ.

I haven't been trawling the 'net or buying the Mail/Express/Sun to try and find out more.

50 cases against him - that doesn't sound good. Do you know what these 'counts' were for?

And you are having a go at 'plod' as well for not taking paedos seriously? Are you sure? That sounds very bad. What do you base that on? What's your source?

And if you could be arrised to point out where anyone on here has apologised for 'pedos', let me know.

2. P J Thompson

P J Thompson Active Member

I haven't been "trawling" the tabloids either, DA.

There was quite a lengthy piece about it on PM mid week. Where they brought up such things as the story of the night the probation officer called plod about what she'd just witnessed and what happened after. Which ended up with no action being taken....

So yes, again, plod's (in)action was a key factor in how this carried on.
    Heck, they even let it carry on long after they started to take it seriously and hooked up their pet pedo...

Here's a bbc link where they mention his 53 breaches and also a bit about how he carried on offending even after he'd been recruited.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tyne-40504952

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  3. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

"The police were happy for him to be going to parties, taking drugs, being out of control, because of the high value of information. That is an affront to the public conscience."

No mate, what is an affront to the public conscience is that dozens, if not hundreds of these grooming gangs were allowed to operate unchecked for years because of the ethnicity of the gangs.
    For years, complaints to Police, Council Leaders and Social Workers were ignored because of the ethnicity of the perpetrators.
    What is an affront to the public conscience is that a huge number of the victims were young girls in care, taken from parents to be placed in the protective custody of the council.

That's why the Beeb love running that story, it diverts attention away from what should be the main issue.

longboat likes this.
  4. P J Thompson

Dunno about you filly but it's all an affront to my conscience. All of it.

From seemingly racist pedo gangs preying on vulnerable young girls through head in the sand PC policing (which is another form of racism) right on to letting it carry on so you can gather information and paying serial offending pedos for information.

All of it stinks.

5. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

I absolutely agree with you 100% (99%)
    I just think that the Polis giving a guy 10k was a means to justify an end, not an ideal way of doing things but a means to justify an end?
    I agree, all of it stinks, but the beeb will run this story into the ground simply to divert peoples attention away from what should be the main issue.
    We both know what that is, but let's not say it, you never know who's listening.

6. P J Thompson

In the BBC's defence, they have actually given a fair amount of air time this week to the suggestion that these crimes should be considered racist. Whether that airtime continues to be given, we'll have to wait and see.

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  7. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Our local rag reported yesterday that 5 men had been arrested at a house and several young girls had been removed from the property (the property is in a predominantly Asian area,, yeah jumping to conclusions here)
    Released on bail today, they returned to the house to find the windows smashed and graffiti daubed on the walls. I'll wait and see what transpires though and keep you all updated once further info becomes available .

8. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Yer, and who is likely to receive the biggest sentences?

The graffitiists.

9. Be sure to post the outcomes so's to justify that remark.

10. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Then years ago you may have been on the money with that statement, but it seems the trend today is finally edging towards a more 'common sense' prevalence approach.

11. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

12. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

He'll post the outcome on a wall in North Devon soon.:p

Deleted member 33931 likes this.