New PM ?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 164349, Jun 19, 2017.

1. How long?

Who ?

Less tame thread, no doubt :eek:

2. Hellishly it's likely to be Boris or Davies.

I don't know who I despise more; they are both copper-bottomed hypocrites.

Whoops - you wanted 'tame'...?

KIAB likes this.
  3. So strong and stable (what a crock of ....) goes.

We get" wild and wacky" or "its my way or the highway "

4. dwlondon

dwlondon Active Member

We haven't seen the 'bloody difficult woman yet', and that will enacted on her own people before anyone else.

5. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

The tories are being all talk and no trousers and have been since the brexit vote which didn't go the way they thought.

6. JOMEL

JOMEL Screwfix Select

Hi Guys.

What about MANNY SHINWELL

Ooops am I showing my age He He

Johnny M

7. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

Gosh DA, you really do dislike Boris and David. Actually they and their colleagues are really good people just doing their jobs for everyone in the UK, carrying out their wishes and putting right the economic disaster left by Gordon Brown. Unfortunately they have to waste time fending off attacks from ill informed remainers and wide eyed hysterical lefties, so everything takes longer, the great unwashed are crying out for something for nothing and they want it now.

8. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

I like Boris.............

9. Im guessing that is a serious post, not tongue in cheek.

You really mean that? Just checking

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  10. P J Thompson

P J Thompson Active Member

I like Boris too.

Well, I mean I liked it when he went on have I got news for you and got the Mickey taken out of him. He seemed to take it in good jest.
    Maybe make him the full time host.

As a potential pm though?

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahshshshehrhhhdhsjfudjfjfkvkxisjshshahahahahahahahahahahsueyzhabshhzhahahahagducwbciagahahHahahahahahahahahahaofpgofogogogofofogogogogogggahahahahahahahahahshahhahahsaaaaaaaeryytereytetetetetstsysgsgstwyducicifjfnsbdbxgxhahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha.

Quite funny.

11. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

You are both idiots :p:p:p

12. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

And you, are a chimp! :D

13. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Pimp has no 'ch'!:eek:

koolpc likes this.
  14. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

What's the comma for?

15. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

16. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

It was there to give him time to think of a description of you that would not get auto-edited out. Unfortunately, none were available.

17. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Either of them are preferable to Corbyn, his vast minority and his "magic money tree" . :p:p:p:p

18. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

May seems to have found the magic money tree once she lost her majority and had to spend her way out of trouble.

19. Looks like a few quid will be going to N. Ireland. I am not saying they dont deserve it, but if its austerity it should be for all. This appears to be a political bribe.

The proper alternative is end of austerity for all of us, apparantly we are 1 of the richest nations in the world. Now that always confuses me. We borrow money hand over fist anyway (regardless of which party is spending it), because we trade at a loss, but are still 1 of the richest. Anybody care to explain that sensibly?

The only way out of our economic mess is to manufacture and sell more, its nothing to do with borrowing more or less. if the borrowing improves manufacture then it is good. Borrowing, just to buy more imports is not sensible. Real simple economics, feel free to argue.

Compare borrowing on a national level to advertising as a business. Spend the money when the income is low, save it when the income is high. Pity we havent had any real growth of income since all our industries were decimated. Now? Who was that?